HubSpot Ideas

remohuberyousty

E-Mail: Change or delete prior conversations in HubSpot-Emails

Hello HubSpot Community

Unfortunately, it is not possible yet to change or delete certain contents of an ongoing email conversation when answering in HubSpot. This means, that for an example a forwarded email of a team member which contains certain internal information, this forwarded message and internal information can not be deleted as well as signatures or content, that is not necessary to have in your email answer to your customers. 

Why would really appreciate this function though. What do you think about this feature?

11 Kommentare
Lifetime
Mitglied

Me too. I think this is a great idea

RV6
Teilnehmer/-in

Thanks Remo! 

This would be great for our Support!!

muetterschoof
Mitglied

Very Useful!

Wibeke
Mitglied

We also need this as emails are forwarded all the time to the right department. 

rcarlisle
Mitglied

Would be very helpful to our support team as well. 

tejasoza
Mitglied | Partner

Absolutely a must. It is a deal-breaker for my client. A basic thing they need. 

NPW
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Fully agree.

We need the ability to delete previous parts of the conversation (especially internal comments).

Hopefully HubSpot can make this change soon.

DCheng5
Mitglied

This has been requested by our users as well.

Will this be a possibility? 

SKottke
Teilnehmer/-in

I agree this is crucial to base functionality of replying, there may be sensitive information that should not be passed on. 

TWoo_GSQ
Mitglied

Following-up on this, I think it is extremely necessary to have as emails are forwarded internally to departments all the time. Need to reduce the risk of unwanted emails being sent to customers.

SLauber
Mitglied

I also think it is essential. Be glad if someone has a workaround for this problem.