HubSpot Ideas

andrewfarley

Dynamic Text Replacement for Landing Pages

It would be awesome to have functionality for landing pages to personalize and tailor both copy and headers to "match keyword parameters, pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, and other sources, using external variables you can attach to the URL."

See examples below:

http://documentation.unbounce.com/hc/en-us/articles/203661004-Using-Dynamic-Text-Replacement

https://landerapp.com/blog/dynamic-text-replacement

HubSpotからのアップデート
ステータスに更新: Delivered
June 08, 2021 11:17 AM

I'm excited to announce that we've recently released two new rules for Smart Content that give us parity with Unbounce's Dynamic Text Replacement.

Ad SourceYou can now dynamically show page content based on the Ad your visitor just clicked through. That includes all of the Ads that you have synced to HubSpot's Ads tool.

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 2.14.12 PM.png

Query Parameter: You can now dynamically show page content based on any query parameter attached to your page visitor’s URL.

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 2.14.52 PM.png

This is available in the page editor for all modules!

ステータスに更新: Being Reviewed
March 10, 2021 07:54 AM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the feedback on this issue! We are currently considering some options for making this possible, so I'll be updating here as we have more news.

Katie

8件のコメント
cras6
参加者

Total no brainer...can't really compete in the landing page arena unless you can stack up against the other formibadle competitors.  

jens
参加者

GREAT IDEA!

TracySteel
参加者

I was just thinking this would be also good for Facebook ads too. I have had to create several Facebook adverts for recruiting in different locations - each landing page also has different pay rates and benefits. It would be good to be able to have one landing page for a campaign and:

1. Create a workflow that adds content tokens to the landing page based upon advert campaign names

2. Have the ability to store properties - such as each location pay and benefits and then use if/then statement to apply the relevent content to the landing page.

This will save SO much time!

sronalds
メンバー

I've added some code to my wordpress pages in the past to enable this to work. Does anyone know if I would be able to add this to Hubspot pages as well?

AnjellaEl
メンバー

Yes!

I would love to be able to customize my landing pages based on search terms when someone clicks from a Google Ad. For example, if they are looking for homes in San Francisco, CA and that is part of their google search, I would like my landing page to say something to the effect of - We can help you find your new home in San Francisco. 

I know there are some dynamic options, but they are very limited and not very useful for my needs.

🙂

spif
参加者

This. 💯 

Actually I'm surprised that HubSpot doesn't have this.

Has anyone found a work-around? Other switching to a HS alternative.

ステータスに更新: Being Reviewed
katie
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the feedback on this issue! We are currently considering some options for making this possible, so I'll be updating here as we have more news.

Katie

ステータスに更新: Delivered
katie
HubSpot製品開発チーム

I'm excited to announce that we've recently released two new rules for Smart Content that give us parity with Unbounce's Dynamic Text Replacement.

Ad SourceYou can now dynamically show page content based on the Ad your visitor just clicked through. That includes all of the Ads that you have synced to HubSpot's Ads tool.

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 2.14.12 PM.png

Query Parameter: You can now dynamically show page content based on any query parameter attached to your page visitor’s URL.

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 2.14.52 PM.png

This is available in the page editor for all modules!