HubSpot Ideas

Kevin84

Duplicating a Sales Pipeline

We have courses that run every month and we have a pipeline for each month, we have to create these all manually and they are always the same with only a tweak in the date, I have searched Google and everything says that this feature is required but does not exist. One post said that there is an idea here but that URL does not exist. This is a feature that seems like a no brainer 🙂

22 Replies
SC
Participant

I agree. I need to do this for service tickets. Need to duplicate for each zip code as we expand our reach. 

DigitalJustine

YES! I would love to be able to easily clone deal pipelines. I have some clients that are very seasonal and like to create a new pipeline each season for data and operations purposes. Currently each season we have to manually replicate the pipeline. 

SSomayajula

Great idea. I would love that too.

Cyrus
Member | Partner

SAme!

andyjohnson

This would be very helpful! 

rutger12345
Participant | Platinum Partner

Yes please! currently only option is to generate pipeline via api. A button would save me so much time.

FEmprechtinge

We have the exact same usecase as @Kevin84: An online course that happens frequently and is organized through the exact same pipeline. So we currently need to manually recreate. Duplicating a sales pipeline would save so much time!

HTrevino

+1 Here this is soooo relevant and useful.

Matija

Same here

MGally

Oh no! We need this badly.

PClappers

This would be a great option, especially for testing. 

MChristensen7

Indeed this is very much needed for us.

KSmith198
Participant

Can confirm, this would be ideal. We use one of our pipelines as the vetting process for people applying to join our roster. (new deal is created for a new applicant and moved through the pipeline at the various stages with forms and meetings etc)

We are creating a new separate arm of the business in which we will use the exact same vetting process and having to manually recreate the pipeline and sequences is making me want to claw my eyes out.

Many things to duplicate, please help.

BKelly710
Participant

This would help me out sooo much!!

BWPPF
Participant

YES! Please add this!

iraakers
Participant

This would save so much time! Please consider 

OCrellin

Yes - this would save so much time. Please implement ASAP!

hc21

How does this only have 62 upvotes?!

BYoung40

Needed

CatherineBurge

Yes, this is very much needed. HubSpot - Please confirm where this is in your development pipeline.