HubSpot Ideas

glencornell

Drill-downs for Sequences Open/Click Reporting

There's no way to see the contacts that are actually opening, clicking, replying, and booking meetings on sequences. This report is currently only helpful for evaluating the effectiveness of a sequence but it does not allow users to take action from the report, or  understand the full picture of who is interacting with templates within the sequence. 

Users need the ability to click the % and see a list of the contacts that have opened or clicked the specific sequence.

Sequences___HubSpot.png

151 Replies
ksalmon
Participant

THANK YOU! This is great! @glencornell 

glaurain
Contributor

Appreciate the update @glencornell.  Regarding sequences and last enroll date - believe that would be the date when the customer was first enrolled.  It would also be helpful to know when the sequence is ending i.e. 6/15/21, so we can build additional tasks to take when the sequence ends i.e. enroll in another sequence based on level of interaction, phone calls etc.  

Also, on a separate but related note... any update on the limit of emails that can be sent as part of a sequence? It's presently set at 5 and I know there's another thread on this - but just thought I would ask since the team is making so much progress. 😀

Gerard

HubSpotMaster
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

@glencornell  - Great updates! Super excited for the changes coming. One quick questions

Will sequences be integrated into the Marketing Attribution? It would be great to be able and see that contact came into our database from the XYZ Marketing event. We then enrolled them in a sequence, a deal gets created and closed and we can see those touch points. 

Thanks!

JColby9

It blows my mind that this is not straight up baked in.  Other products have this.  Get this ASAP please.  

FlywheelKinetic
Contributor | Elite Partner

@glencornell Looking forward to playing with that!!

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

We now have the sequences and email data in custom reporting ready and available for beta testing, and will soon roll out to call customers. In the next week we can provide access to folks who request through their point of contact here at HubSpot! This will include the ability to build custom reports using sequences data as well as build reports showing contacts that have clicked or open sequences.

There are some more updates we are still planning, which will include a dashboard with visibility into engagements like opens and clicks directly from Sequences. This will be a work in progress for the coming weeks, but I can give a peek as to what we are planning here (please note, that this could change as we go!):

https://www.loom.com/share/5046bd3952d449b495cfc3319e11cdee

KHesselmann

Looking really forward to testing it! Sounds amazing 

TinaSimpson

Looking forward to this report being made available!

Justin_Anderson

@glencornell video looks great. Please give us all an update when it's the right time to reach out to our HubSpot rep for the beta!

-J

KJaju
Participant

This would be awesome! Another request for sequences + tracking.

We are trying to figure out how to:

A. Score prospects automatically based on email opens and email clicks.

B. Automatically assign a task to an SDR if a certain score is breached. For example, Call this contact.

While signing up, we were told that is is possible under Sales Hub Professional. But we are having a tough time figuring it out. Tried support as well a couple days ago, no help yet.

Can you shed some light?

Sorry if this is not the right thread for it.

FlywheelKinetic
Contributor | Elite Partner
Sounds like you want to set up a custom scoring property: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/set-up-score-properties-to-qualify-leads

And then set up a workflow to trigger enrollment when that scoring contact property hits X, your rep gets the task.

You will need the more advanced properties from sequences that they are working on in order to set the custom scoring property up to add “points” based on sequence engagement. But it sounds like it’s coming.
marksteinleaf
I noticed that say when a sequence finishes and no one has replied for example you see a status like 'Sequence Ended, No Response'.

It would be great to build a workflow off this and push ths contact into a list and maybe into a marketing flow. Is this possible to add to the wish list please?

Thanks. 

HubSpotMaster
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

@glencornell How do you get access to the Beta? I

TPiotrowski3
Participant

Following this as this is great information to track sequences wise!

JColby9

This functionality is incredibly important to help management as well as sales reps review and interact with signals in the reporting area.  

We are rapidly scaling up our Sequence use as an organization and will be expanding the # of users.  Hope to get into the beta as soon as we can.  Thanks!

KJaju
Participant

Thank you. I used the workaround suggested here - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/set-up-score-properties-to-qualify-leads

This works to a certain extent on increasing the Hubspot Score for sequences. 

* Email open = 5 points.

* Email click = 10 points.

And then a workflow that triggers an automatic task if score crosses say 5 points.

However, this is not ideal by any stretch of the imagination.

Is there any way to take into account the number of emails that were opened? Or the number of links that were clicked? Currently cannot seem to figure that out. That would be a lot more potent for our process.

CLY

For such a robust platform, I'm shocked HubSpot does not have this capability. This makes the sales process even more limited, and another reason why potential clients will want to move away from such an expensive platform to something cheaper with the functions they already need. For example, Klenty is only $30 and provides the same automation features AND the ability to drill down into who clicked what, who opened, who replied, etc. in an easy-to-view format. 

I hope HubSpot can release a similar feature ASAP.

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi team,

Commenting for a customer here.

Not sure if I missed anything, but when I look at the BETA feature within reports, I am not seeing "Email Opens".

One of the request over here is that we want to see a drop down list of contacts who have opened the email. Under sequence filters, we do have a bunch of filters but most are related to only enrollment/ replies.

Wondering if we can include this in the official product launch? Thanks!

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

Happy Friday Community! 

Here's an update on our work to improve the reporting capabilities in Sequences and 

Sequences data in the custom report builder is now out to all customers with access to Sequences!

We were getting some questions about where the open and click data was in the custom report builder. One important thing to know is that the open and click information is under the Email dataset on the custom report builder. You will need to select 'Sales Email' and filter by the Sequence properties there. Here's a short demo/explanation: https://share.vidyard.com/watch/24fg6yaWcVM3Dsyr23jTrL?

I'd also like to share an update on some of the new Analytics features we are adding in Sequences. These updates are still in development, the images show in this clip are just prototpes and not our software (yet!). If you've been following since the last update, you'll notice some changes - as we have now progressed in development and have a more clear picture for what the first iteration will look like: https://share.vidyard.com/watch/7vbK9wZ7b98QmBPSRpBbpe?

Rgonzalez1
Contributor | Diamond Partner

@glencornell  The "last sequence enrolled" is still a number field.

https://app.hubspot.com/sequences/7105227/sequence/1745974/edit?page=1&q=jsm

I assume it is the number after sequence. Trying to figure out who is in a certain  workflow right now and get some things going.