HubSpot Ideas

glencornell

Drill-downs for Sequences Open/Click Reporting

There's no way to see the contacts that are actually opening, clicking, replying, and booking meetings on sequences. This report is currently only helpful for evaluating the effectiveness of a sequence but it does not allow users to take action from the report, or  understand the full picture of who is interacting with templates within the sequence. 

Users need the ability to click the % and see a list of the contacts that have opened or clicked the specific sequence.

Sequences___HubSpot.png

151 Commentaires
laurat
Participant

definitely important! please enable!

LM1
Membre

Il est fondamental d'installer ce nouvel outil pour augmenter notre performance en ciblant davatange un groupe précis de leads, à savoir ceux qui ont cliquer sur le lien. À quand est-ce prévu ? 

bfrimoth
Membre

Any status update on this??

LumaBendini
Participant

I agree! If you can see the percentage of openings in the sequence, why not just see the specific recipient that have opened (just as it is in the Email Marketing session). This issue seems to be unsolved. 

Mægnus
Membre

Answer

Go to Contacts and create a filter 'Recent Sales Email Clicked' is 'known'. You'll see all of the contacts that have clicked through from your email. You may have to drill down further in the filters to get to exactly where you need to be but this does work. 

Would be better to be able to just click on the click through within the sequence reporting.

RJK
Participant

Hey thanks Maegnus - this will help for sure!

brotelli
Participant

On tthe clicks we should be able to see what they clicked as well not just that they clicked something in the email.

adeck
Membre

I couldn't agree more. The purpose of sequences is to faciliate meaningful one-to-one relationships which is nearly impossible to do if you don't have insights onto who is clicking on emails and more importnatly, what they are clicking on. I

JennGonza
Membre

Would love to see this feature!

Is there an update ?

MissTipsi
Contributeur de premier rang

So, we've just launched our first sequence today and come across this problem....inability to drill-down is a real issue.

Any chance of an update? Or is this another one that is forever In Progress?

glencornell
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hey Community! 

Thanks for all the feedback, suggestions, and passion around this sequences reporting idea. I wanted to give an update for you all so you have a better idea for where this falls in our planning.

We initially proactively created this idea because we believe that all sales metrics, wherever possible, should be accessible for drill-downs. We still believe this, and are still planning un providing better insights here. For that reason, we are planning a broader update to sequences reporting across the board in 2020. Some of these changes will results in new properties available for creating lists and filters, others will allow for new functions in the custom report builder. Within our Sequences user interface, where this specific report lives, we are planning to do some overall restructuring of the reporting section as a whole. With this, we plan to provide more categories/metric, better management of enrollments, including some bulk actions, the ability to drill down into metrics and other types of functions that we still need to evaluate.

Unfortunately, in order to improve reporting as a whole in the longer term, we've delayed making this change in the first half of 2020. I will update again here once we are making meaningful progress in reporting updates for sequences.

Thank you all for your patience!

Best,

Glen

SGV
Participant

I totally agree.  What's the point of having data if you can filter, manipulate and analyze it in order to make better business decisions.

The topline stats are helpful, but in order for this data to be actionable we need to know who opened the email and who clicked further...and be able to export it.  

Come on Hubspot...it's 2020!!!

Statut mis à jour : Being Reviewed
glencornell
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hey Community! 

Thanks for all the feedback, suggestions, and passion around this sequences reporting idea. I wanted to give an update for you all so you have a better idea for where this falls in our planning.

We initially proactively created this idea because we believe that all sales metrics, wherever possible, should be accessible for drill-downs. We still believe this, and are still planning un providing better insights here. For that reason, we are planning a broader update to sequences reporting across the board in 2020. Some of these changes will results in new properties available for creating lists and filters, others will allow for new functions in the custom report builder. Within our Sequences user interface, where this specific report lives, we are planning to do some overall restructuring of the reporting section as a whole. With this, we plan to provide more categories/metric, better management of enrollments, including some bulk actions, the ability to drill down into metrics and other types of functions that we still need to evaluate.

Unfortunately, in order to improve reporting as a whole in the longer term, we've delayed making this change in the first half of 2020. I will update again here once we are making meaningful progress in reporting updates for sequences.

Thank you all for your patience!

Best,

Glen

MrIncredible
Participant

Replying to subscribe.

jasonbeck
Membre

The reporting dashboard layout on a marketing email is fantastic and tells you most of this information.  That could be a strong strarting place for a specific email within a sequence on how to display performance on that individual email within a sequence.

Louis
Participant

It is crucial to be able to deep dive and see the list of contacts that opened, clicked on our emails!

do you have updates?

glaurain
Contributeur

Appreciate the updates but this has been an outstanding request for 18 months. We really need a more complete and accurate update from HubSpot's Product team other than, "we're not doing it the first half of the year". It's almost June, so when will this be delivered?

This is a major gap in functionality and when you're running multiple sequences for several hundred individuals, having to drill down on each contact to get details such as the number of opens and clicks is not scalable.  I understand a contact activity view can be built but that does not provide details on the number of opens and clicks.

kylepullman
Membre

This seems easy, and would be really, really helpful for digging into who is looking at emails to better follow up with other channels. 

finn
Contributeur de premier rang

+1

Arno_finalgo
Membre

Nice idea, it would be very useful !! 

We really want to know who is interested and has clicked the link !!