HubSpot Ideas

aselekof

Download Email HTML

We regularly need to export our emails to send to partnering companies to utilize in their own email management systems.

Currently this entails manually removing Hubspot <div> tags and classes that are created from the HUBL templates. We need a way to cleanly export html email without these tags that can bog down the emails for export.

Mises à jour HubSpot
Statut mis à jour : Not Currently Planned
May 12, 2020 12:22 PM

Hi Contributers, thank you for the idea and for all the feedback, This feature is not available for Marketing Email yet. We are hoping to review this, but this is not planned for development in the next quarter. For transparency and clarity, I am updating this issue to 'Not currently planned' for the time being. I will update here once we have plans in place.

Best,

Shane

84 Commentaires
CRedman
Membre

Is there any update on when this feature might become available?

WWoodroffe-Br
Membre

I am also intrested in this as well. Seems pretty basic. Not sure why you can export forms in HTML, but not emails.

HSDev
Membre

1000% nessisary enterprise business email tool.

GregoryB
Membre

Yes definitively needed when working with 3rd party vendors like event organizers who require an HTML template.

BMastrine
Membre

Come on Hubspot! Listen to your users. We need this feature for 3rd Party sends. Please provide an update or a better justification of why we're not being heard as your loyal customers.

LFaulkner
Membre

Seems like pretty basic functionality yet it doesn't exist... I really miss Marketo...

MattMKT
Participant

@Shane_JanssensAny updates on this? It was requested over 5 years ago with many upvotes since so I'm curious what it will take to get this planned for development?

MayaRozanes
Membre

This is key for e-blasts etc that are designed in house by our team, and deployed by third parties. Can you please update when this feature will be available?

KBrackman
Membre

Absolutely need this functionality. Right now you can grab the HTML from a sent email but I don't want to send an email just to grab an HTML because it could skew data analytics. 

MichelleDuffy
Membre

I need this feature alao. Surprised it's been raised and nothing done about it for years now.

ILesmana
Membre

Our company just implemented Hubspot and I was surprised that they don't have this basic feature. We NEED this feature. 

SJensen123
Membre

Is this any closer to being implemented??!  Such a pain to have to go out and use a 3rd party email provider just so we can do this.

KMcKeever
Participant

Really need this feature. Pulling the view source has its issues and this is needed with small teams who don't have developers.

NWVyain
Membre

Please add this. It's needed. 

KHastings
HubSpot Employee

This would be extremely helpful to have access to!

CGug
Contributeur

@hubspot any update on 

Exporting HTML for third party deployment

CourtGillen
Membre

@hubspot - upvoting this as critical functionality that's still needed for a number of usecases. 

Anna_Korolekh
Membre

Upvoting this, this is a feature that is really wanted. Hubspot team, please, pay attention!

EWagner1
Membre

it's now March 2023 and I don't see an update to this. Has this option really not been implemented yet after 5 years of requests?

KMcKeever
Participant

Still waiting for this... really need a solution