Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Don't count weekends in weekday only requests

Currently, with the way the system is built out, a sequence set to only execute actions on weekdays will still count the weekends towards the delay. (A 3-day delay on a Friday will send on Monday rather than Wednesday). This doesn't give a lot of time for the contact to respond as they are likely not checking their emails on the weekend, so a follow-up is being sent prematurely in some cases.  It would be great to have the option to not include weekend days in these delays

HubSpot updates
3 Comentarios
nathans
Colaborador ocasional

Briley, I hope you're referring to workflows? If so, yes please! I need to be able to delay actions by number of weekdays / business days. I want to send a second email two weekdays after the first. Currently (with my workflow set to "Business days only") it will be sent first thing Monday if the first went out late on a Friday, which makes our recipients feel like we're barraging them without giving them a chance to respond.

Workflow delays need to have a "count weekdays only" check box.

mlodge
Colaborador ocasional

I absolutely support this idea. @briley Please send these feedback to your development team. Your note was dated 2018 and we are half way 2019 and no upgrade on this. There should be an option (like a check box) to allow this. Just like you have with emails sent on weekdays only, an option that give you the flexibilty not to include weekdays in the days counted. Thank you for your help!

JTxCBI
Nuevo colaborador

I totally support this idea. The Delay function should be considered an action and respected by the general settings tab of ensuring actions are executed on weekdays.