HubSpot Ideas

JoeMayall

DocuSign Integration

An integration that helps DocuSign users create, send, and track DocuSign envelopes from a contact, company, or deal record inside of HubSpot.

Actualizaciones de HubSpot
Estado actualizado a: Delivered
April 30, 2021 07:55 AM

Hi All, 

Thanks for your continued interest in HubSpot itegration with DocuSign. 

We have now launched the DocuSign integration. 

To install the integration, please go to our DocuSign Integraiton Marketplace Listing.  

To find out more information, check out our Knowledge Base Doc . 

Thanks 

Patrice

HubSpot Product Manager

9 Comentarios
Estado actualizado a: In Beta
JoeMayall
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Hi folks!

I wanted to let everyone know our Product team is currently exploring this capability with a private Beta. All future news and development will be relayed through this thread, so stay tuned here!

Best,

Joe

JoeMayall
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Hey folks!

I'm happy to report the DocuSign integration is now in open beta. If you'd like to gain access, please contact your HubSpot point of contact (CSM, Customer Support).

Best!

Joe

Jaimem
Miembro | Partner nivel Platinum

Hello,

Very good news about this functionality could invite me to the beta!

Thank you

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
poconnell
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hi All, 

Thanks for your continued interest in HubSpot itegration with DocuSign. 

We have now launched the DocuSign integration. 

To install the integration, please go to our DocuSign Integraiton Marketplace Listing.  

To find out more information, check out our Knowledge Base Doc . 

Thanks 

Patrice

HubSpot Product Manager

Ivan_Rodriguez
Miembro

How can I trigger a workflow when a document is completed?

When I create a Workflow based on:

DocuSign: Contact timeline event template -> Envelope Status

Ivan_Rodriguez_0-1621039491958.png

I can't select or add an option of "Completed"

mcraciun
HubSpot Employee

would love to see data sync between the integrations, such as the relevant known information about the contact and associated deal to be filled out on the envelope that is sent via a workflow. 

godiegoarias
Miembro

As Mcracin says, It would love too, to see data sync between the integrations, such as the relevant known information about the contact and associated deal to be filled out on the envelope that is sent via a workflow. 

In fact I NEED this

Amy_A
Miembro

Yes! I would love to see the data sync between Hub and DocuSign so there is less need for manual data entry. 

MRasing
Miembro

Not sure if this related to this request, but it would be super helpful if the "signing date" and "create date" would be visible in separate properties. This would enable me to filter on contracts sent in a specific time range or create a dashboard with amount of agreements created per month. Is this already on the roadmap?