HubSpot Ideas

CYbars

Dissociate a ticket from a conversation

In our conversations tab - It would be incredibly valuable and helpful for our customers to be able dissociate a ticket from a conversation. Additionally, giving them the option to reassign that ticket to another conversation as well. 

We can see this feature is currently not something we have in the platform but today I received a customer's feedback that this would've been very useful for her company's needs. 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/tickets/manage-the-tickets-in-your-inbox 

4 Comentários
AVChrista
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

Out of curiosity, why do you want to dissociate the ticket from the conversation? Is it because reassigning the conversation will reassign the ticket?
That is the issue I'm currently having...if the conversation is being handled by a different department that doesn't operate in Service Hub, reassigning the conversation is causing confusion as the new owner can't update the ticket (different permissions) even though they can view the ticket. 
So I am trying to streamline having the service teams handoff conversations that aren't really tech support so that the requests can be handled by the sales and customer service teams.
I originally thought that conversations owners could be different from the ticket owners, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

DVerdyck
Participante

I would also like this.

We currently use tickets to track the complete ticket, which sometimes involves communication with suppliers etc. These Emails are sadly also visible inside the customer portal, which is not very nice. Being able to remove the association between conversation and ticket would help.

Being able to choose or automaticly filter which conversations show up inside the customer portal would be the better fix for my usecase.

SKonkin
Membro

Agreed that this would be incredibly beneficial. We have use cases where our customer's start out with one particular issue, and it morphs into numerous issues we would like to track separately as tickets to action. It gets complicated when it is all attached to the thread and we have to be really careful when an agent closes off the originally associated ticket as it will close the thread that others now need to work from. If we could disassociate the first ticket, all the apropriate tickets could be made and tracked as comments on the conversation.

Abdala
Membro

It's really needed. In our case, a rep started a Conversation with a customer from an existing ticket but in the wrong Pipeline. Now the Conversation is forever associated with that ticket, and we cannot change the Pipeline of said ticket because it is needed there.