HubSpot Ideas

ksmith87

Disrupt the insurance industry!

Hello,

I am here representing independent insurance agents across the country. We are in desperate need of better access to CRMs and service tools like Hubspot, but our big industry-leading CRMs do not connect to Hubspot. My agency uses Vertafore AMS360. It is a behemoth of a product, but, alas, does not connect with Hubspot. Other big tools in our industry are Applied/Epic and Hawksoft. 

Please consider looking into this. There are some products that integrate with SalesForce but, let's be honest, we know Hubspot is leaps and bounds better than SF. Don't let them beat you out of a great opportunity!

5 Kommentare
hjohnston
Mitglied | Elite Partner

I totally agree with this - we have clients all over that use separate Agency Management Systems that we would love to integrate to HubSpot. Or, you could just make HS HIPAA compliant 😉 

hjohnston
Mitglied | Elite Partner

By the way, @ksmith87 , you might benefit from joining our HubSpot User Group for the Insurance Industry!

coconnorALPS
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi @ksmith87 - I also work at an insurance agency that uses HubSpot. When you say it doesn't integrate with Vertafore AMS360, do you mean there's no pre-built connection or they actually don't allow a custom open API connection to be built? We are in the process of looking at AMS systems (Applied Epic as well) and of course, when people say things "can" integrate, it's not always true.

Nikos1
Mitglied

Hello Everyone!

This is a very interesting discussion. We made the final decision to use Applied/Epic for our AMS.   We currently use Hubspot for the Marketing portion of the business. This includes website forms for inbound and email broadcasts for outbound.  Does anyone have any experience working with a consulting group that knows how to connect Hubspot with Applied/Epic? Or do we need some form of middleware CRM to make this architecture work?

This also includes sending out notificaitons for policy renewals etc.

Thank you!

CFitzgerald
Teilnehmer/-in | Gold Partner

Hey everyone! Solutions Partner here, looking into the integration between Applied/Epic and HubSpot. It looks like they have an open API, which means integrations can be developed, but it's not 'prebuilt' and as straightforward as most would like.