HubSpot Ideas

Displaying CRM Cards in conversation inboxes

1. Customer Service and Sales Agents

2. See information from other applications in summary objects where they are interacting with customers

3. Knowledge is power, the more information centralised on the customer enables better support and more effective sales

4. This is possible in other CRMs such as Salesforce, information from other applications can also be displayed in dedication tools like LiveChat or Kustomer. 

5. Envisioning in the Chatflow inbox when communicating with a customer (down the righthand side is contact info, create a ticket, past CSAT score.... you should also be able to pull through a CRM Card.

HubSpot Updates
November 26, 2022 12:50 PM

Thanks, @01184 @mickhansen, for submitting the idea. I am interested in getting more understanding of your examples if you don't mind. Would it be okay to set up 20 min call to discuss these? My meeting link: https://meetings.hubspot.com/sparikh1

5 Replies
mickhansen

Would love this addition, would help show relevant details to our support team as they reply to conversations.

Hawk-Steve
Top Contributor

+1 From me

With the intro of CRM Development tools, this takes us a step closer but we just need to be able to add our newly development cards to the right sidebar of conversations.

sejal_parikh
HubSpot Product Team

Thanks, @01184 @mickhansen, for submitting the idea. I am interested in getting more understanding of your examples if you don't mind. Would it be okay to set up 20 min call to discuss these? My meeting link: https://meetings.hubspot.com/sparikh1

mickhansen

@sejal_parikh Our case is as described, pretty straight forward. We use HubSpot Conversations (the Inbox tool) as a support tool. We would like to display relevant details about the contact from our systems as a card in the conversations view. This works for contacts and companies but requires an extra click when viewing a conversation.

PRajput

Hey @sejal_parikh 
Keen to know if this will be implemented anytime soon ?
Booked a catchup on 1st sept. Look forward to talking to you.