HubSpot Ideas

BenCastelli

Display values in currency with dollar sign and decimal places

When you use Sum (amount in company currency) on a custom Deals report, the values in the report do not look like currrency. They have no dollar sign and do not have two places after the decimal. 

It would be very helpful, particularly for people who did not create the report, to view the report and understand that values are currency. 

11 Replies
Olivia_Bagnall
Guide | Platinum Partner

I would like to vouch for this idea too. When reporting on rev amounts, showing currency symbols and correct formating is a reauirement

KevinSather

Yup, this is lame that it doesn't work especially since the data is (amount in company currency).  When using standard deal reports with "Closed Amount in Compnay Currency" they format with $ and .00 when the deal amount total is a whole number. Please fix this!

vanessahunt
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

My client would like to see the £ symbol on values displayed on a bart chart. I'm very surprised this isn't already available.

Please can we have the choice to show currency symbol in bart/pie charts! 😁

JOakley
Contributor

+1 for this.  The Deal Splits are virtually useless without a way of accurately producing reports that show the allocations for each staff member for EOM reporting.

Aaarrrggghhh

+1 for this. Report looks stupid without it.

jippel
Participant

Upvoted! Reports with improper formatting just look sloppy.

DGreen6

Most definitely...seems like a remedial idea that should already be in place.

SilverBoxAgency

Definitely need it 🙂 

GBeckwith
Contributor

Any update on this HS?  Why can't we set the display precision for each number field???

LDart

Yes this is a must!  Why have a specific format on a property that doesn't translate to reports?  

SLindmont
Participant | Platinum Partner

Management is struggling reading reports on our dashboards because the $ is missing in the display. This is available when you use other report modules in HS, just not the custom. Fix this please.