HubSpot Ideas

sgazeau

Display task title in the task assignment email

Hi,

Everytime someone from my team assigns me a task I receive an email with poor details about this task. If there isn't any description in the task I am not able to see what is the task about. This force me to go to the tasks manager everytime I am noticed that I have a new task assigned. To save time it would be very helpful if the title could be displayed in the assignment email as it occurs in the task reminder email.

HubSpot, please add the task title in the assignment email.

Thank you!

Thanks

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
August 28, 2019 08:23 AM

August 28, 2019 08:22 AM

Hi all,

The task assignment emails you receive should contain the name of the task in them. I'm going to mark this as delivered!

Best,

Caitlin

4 Replies
Stanczak
Contributor

This is doubly important now that the workflow Create Task action can assign tasks with a title and no note. 

There are scenarios where we have tasks that are very simple and require no notes. In these cases the notification emails do not contain any helpful information for our sales people.

The workaround for now is to create tasks whose title and note fields are identical. This wastes time and also trains our sales people to ignore the note field, which is a problem when we do in fact add important information to the task note field.

ps - The Create Task action in workflow editor has the same flaw. It only shows note text rather than title text.

clovria
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all,

The task assignment emails you receive should contain the name of the task in them. I'm going to mark this as delivered!

Best,

Caitlin

clovria
HubSpot Product Team

JLord_AH

Hello,

I also desire this ability. It would be so helpful and save me time in wondering 20 times a day what "Follow-up" really means. Please, Please, make this a feature.

JLord_AH_0-1681836178187.png