HubSpot Ideas

sleitz

Discount shows up for unit price not for total

We would like the ability to show the discount of each product and on the product line, vs the total. We often have different discounts across the board and if we add a discount it only shows up in the total, not the new unit price and is very confusing for the customer. 

13 Commentaires
Jrushak97
Membre

Great Idea!!!! This would be super useful. 

Please develop this feature!!

FernandoPin
Participant

This is a MUST

Come on HubSpot!

AndersMarschall
Membre

Hi HubSpot,

We still the opportunity where we can add a unit specific discount and have that visible as a separate quoto line - this is currently not possible???

Best regards,

Anders

KHaworth
Participant

Hi there,

We also would like to see this capability with quotes. It is confusing to the customer to see the individual unit discount in the total and not as a separate column in the line item of the quote. Would also be ideal to have a drag and drop option to create a custom quote template.

Thanks.

Ismail
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Elite

We have a few client's need this

junlian
Membre

Hi. We are facing the same issue. We would like to have the total before the discount and after the discount. Customers will be more willing to accept the offer if they see the original total price and after the discount. It is too much work for us to work on the code. 

FTabus
Membre

Hi,

This feature would be super helpful as our Sales Team has requested it repeatedly. For example, if my product has a price of €1000.00 and I apply a discount of 25% (translating into €250 = the unit discount). I wish to read the discounted price at the unit level = €750.00 (€1000.00 - €250.00).

It is worrying that this request was issued for the first time three years ago and has yet to be developed. Maybe most HubSpot customers use the quote system sparingly or don't need to show clarity in their discounted prices 😄 ?

junlian
Membre

We should have this feature. It is not difficult to implement for a programmer. 

BDoyle1
Membre

yes, please!

fabro
Membre

3 years still not launched?

mph_nyc
Membre

This is a major business process problem for us, making the quote tool almost unusable.  Big miss by the product team that the custom quote tool is so poorly designed.  Updating very standard things (it would be pretty obvious that 'discount' would need to show up on the quote) and terms (which need to be easily updatable) is just flatly not available. 

Have the people working on these things every SENT an actual quote in a business, to understand how it is used?  (seems not.) 

SPeskoe-Yang
Participant

This would be a huge selling point for us. Please implement this ASAP!

LWoodward
Membre

The original idea was submitted in 2020. Is this a consideration? It's been a few years since the first ask.

My sales team is always asking why the quotes don't have this feature. I agree that this should be implemented ASAP. I would love to see this on a roadmap to be updated.