HubSpot Ideas

ifaith

Disable Caller ID

Looking for a way to have caller ID disabled or use a company number for outbound calls in the HubSpot app. This way customers will not be recieving personal phone numbers from our staff if they are using their own cell.

5件のコメント
MPAteam
メンバー

Hi there. We are having the same probelm. We are a small firm who only want out going calls going out, we do not want people to be able to call us back. I am using a Mobile phone and calling through the CRM as all calls have to be tracked. 1 it looks really unprofessional having a mobile number.... 2 it's going to cause us cutomer issues if their calls are not being answered! I have tried to not show my caller ID on my phone and that does not work. 

RW4
メンバー

We have a team of virtual support and using their private numbers via hubspot is unhelpful as they are not online all the time and business calls back to a private number is not ideal.

NGunn
メンバー

agree - until this ability to hide outbound number exists, we can't use this.

BDomingues
メンバー

Concordo, também temos aqui o problema de muitos clientes não aceitarem a ligação por aparecer o DDD+Número.

OYoung
メンバー

Having the same issue here! This is a key feature for our business as we don't want to offer inbound calling at all.