HubSpot Ideas

RPhillips4

Different email accounts logging their emails into the relevant HubSpot account

Hi
I would like to have multiple HubSpot accounts capture (only) the emails from their login email when using the HubSpot Sales Outlook extension.

I.E. when sending/receiving from/to bob@abc.com those emails are recorded in my HubSpot account belonging to abc.com. \

AND/OR
when  sending/receiving from/to bob@xyz.com those emails are recorded in my HubSpot account belonging to xyz.com
Good for marketeers who work for multiple clients, good for Hubspot, as thet will want to use Hubspot in multiple clients...

7 Replies
Jupiter
Participant

Yes, something should be done asap because at the moment my personal contacts and emails are in danger of being copied to my work HubSpot account as I use both email accounts in Outlook 2019 with the hubspot plugin. There needs to be a way to tell hubspot to ignore a specific "from" address. Please hurry up and do this!

KAcer
Contributor

New user here. Very surprised that this is not standard functionality. Unacceptable, really.

I started using Hubspot because one of my clients asked me to do so. I liked it so much that I added an account for my marketing consulting business, and was planning to begin recommending it as my "go-to" CRM solution for new and existing clients.

I just put a hard STOP to those recommendations until this problem gets resolved.

DarylKnight

Also a new user - and now need to modify how I navigate between work and personal email use on the same client.  Given sensitivity to privacy these days, I expected this to be job zero.

RWall2

I have the same issue and the lack of this functionality creates a lot of extra work for me.  

DGeiger7

Yes, this functionality would be great!

LLongden

Seems to me to be crazy that you have to remember to sign in and our of relevant Hubspot account every time you want to send an email - looks as though this will never be address though

MWells2

Being able to see each other's emails improves team coordination by sharing information (e.g. "What response did Pam send to the agency?"), and it saves time by not having to ask (e.g. "Hey Pam, where's that response you sent to the agency?"). But that copying everone on every email just clogs up inboxes, and has a very low signal to noise ratio. A solution is to have a place where the team can go to find the relevant emails. 

That's a feature HubSpot promises. BUT if you have more than one account running in Outlook, that feature becomes unavailable, because of the reasons described in the original request. 

I am that soldier (running two acccounts in Outlook), and would highly recommend (beg even) that this feature be given high prority.

thanks