HubSpot Ideas

TGallagher39

Detailed Budget Tracking

We create campaigns for events/tradeshows that we attend. It would be beneficial to be able to track more itemized costs associated with an event (campaign). Booth, giveaways, hotel, transportation, food, etc. That way, we can truly see the cost / lead for a campaign vs. just a simple budget line item.

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
May 30, 2023 07:11 AM

Hi everyone,

I am happy to announce that this feature has been delivered and is available to all Campaigns users (Marketing Hub Professional, Marketing Hub Enterprise). 

Thanks,

Jenny 

In Beta
May 04, 2023 03:30 AM

Hi everyone, 

As the Product Manager of Campaigns, I'm happy to let you know that this feature is now officially in public beta. 
More details can be found in your HubSpot account when navigating to Product Updates > Early Betas > [Public beta] You can now track individual Campaign budget and spend items. From here, you can join the beta via the CTA 'Join Beta'. 

We are looking forward to your feedback when trying out the feature.

With best regards,

Jenny Mueller  

3 Replies
Plannuh_CEO

You should check out Plannuh - manages detailed budgets, tracks ROI, and is integrated with HubSpot. You can find it in the app directory here: https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/3800702/marketplace/apps/productivity/workflow-automation/plannuh 

JennyMueller
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone, 

As the Product Manager of Campaigns, I'm happy to let you know that this feature is now officially in public beta. 
More details can be found in your HubSpot account when navigating to Product Updates > Early Betas > [Public beta] You can now track individual Campaign budget and spend items. From here, you can join the beta via the CTA 'Join Beta'. 

We are looking forward to your feedback when trying out the feature.

With best regards,

Jenny Mueller  

JennyMueller
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone,

I am happy to announce that this feature has been delivered and is available to all Campaigns users (Marketing Hub Professional, Marketing Hub Enterprise). 

Thanks,

Jenny