Design Manager Beta Speed
I'm currently using the Design Mangager Beta, and I'm curious to see if anyone else is having issues with the speed?
I love the new layout and features, however, it's extremely slow in Safari. It's faster in Chrome but still a bit slow on that browser as well.
Also, if you edit the head html of a page template, it tries to save every time you type and seems to get stuck in some kind of weird loop of deleting and saving the characters you've typed. I believe the design manager is saving too often and slowing itself down.
I tried to bring this to the attention of HubSpot support, thinking others could be experiencing this and it might be a larger issue, but, they re-directed me here and told me to post it as an idea...
A few other things I've encountered:
- Issues with links in general (breaking, etc.)
- Issues with modules working in the Design Manager and not in the Page Editor
- You're supposed to be able to use command + c and command + v, and multi-select, but those don't seem to work for me (Although I might be doing something wrong?)
- If you have several stylesheets attached to a template and you swap out one, you have to delete all of the style sheets and add them back, or else you break the template.
- General glitchy things - I had a module break and I tried to clone it in the template and then it wouldn't let me delete it.
Other than these few issues, I like the changes. Being able to clone the modules saves me a lot of time.