HubSpot Ideas

SCroon

Delete unenrolled contacts from sequence

I suggest that when one unenrolls contacts from a sequence, it shoud be an option to delete these contacts for good from the list. Right now, the unenrolled contacts are still displayed along the enrolled contacts and the big issue is that they also account for the statistics, so when I want to know the response rate for example, I have to manually substract the unenrolled contacts from there. Please keep me posted about this issue, as I have a lot of unenrolled contacts that I want to delete. Thank you.

5 Replies
ASchroeder

I'm surprised that deleting contacts is not yet a feature. My sequence is full with contacts that have the wrong email attached to them. I would like to delete them. Please add the delete function. 

TTarbet
Participant

I agree. I had to unenroll about 100 contacts once it was realized an edit needed to be made to the email in the sequence. The sequence would not update to the new email for re-enrolling the unenrolled. So I now have to create a whole new sequence and update the unenrolled so they will be aligned to the updated email. No my campaign stats will be split because I can't delete the unenrolled and don't want them duplicated in the same sequence. DOUBLE the work for a small email template correction.

SLoo
HubSpot Employee

Hi team, 

Raising this on behalf of a customer as well -- there should be an available option to remove unenrolled contacts from the sequence to more accurately reflect the status on the front end. This would be beneficial for ALL users making use of this function!

Thanks for your consideration here!

Ellesyanna
Contributor | Diamond Partner

This would be very much needed, test contacts are now impossible to get out of the sequence

VIyengar
Contributor

Any update on this? Why is this not available? I enrolled a couple of contacts by mistake and they're showing up in reports after unenrolling which is quite annoying. Can we please have the option to delete unenrolled contacts?