HubSpot Ideas

RafiPN

Delete form submissions

Often times we enter fake data into our own form to test workflows or we get spammed with fake accounts. I'd like the ability to delete form submissions so they don't impact the metrics.

400 Comentarios
Blink_Jared
Colaborador | Partner nivel Elite

When launching one of our newer HubSpot accounts, we accidentally integrated several FB accounts from other companies. We quickly fixed this mistake, but it did not prevent FB lead forms from importing into the new portal. Now, this client's portal has the choice to use a form from a VW shop, an outdoor retailer, and a personal injury attorney. There has to be a way to have this historical information deleted, right?

Blink_Jared
Colaborador | Partner nivel Elite

When launching one of our newer HubSpot accounts, we accidentally integrated several FB accounts from other companies. We quickly fixed this mistake, but it did not prevent FB lead forms from importing into the new portal. Now, this client's portal has the choice to use a form from a VW shop, an outdoor retailer, and a personal injury attorney. There has to be a way to have this historical information deleted, right?

NanetteKirsch
Miembro | Partner

This also would be of value to us. We have a lot of testing to do on forms that we are using to notify our external partners as well. Want to have clean analytics. Thanks.

encite-dev
Miembro

we need this feature as well

EstellePhbt
Miembro

It would be perfect to avoid false stats ! 

Aleive
Miembro

This issue really messes up the reporting for our business as well, as of now I need to manually log these KPIs before sharing with the board or collegues. E.g. if the team would like to see data on an eBook download, I need to update an excel sheet based on latest downloads before sharing instead of just taking a screenshot in HS. Aditionally, spam is becoming a larger issue for all of us I belive, so would be great to have the option to bulk delete spam-submissions. 

Also, GDPR requires the ability to deleta data so not sure how this could be compliant either?

Clearly there is a need for this and I can´t possibly understand that its a big task to implement as you have the basics in place with deleting contacts. 

MDirection
Miembro

We could use this feature too! 

Carol
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond

This functionality is very important to us for data protection reasons and we should be able to delete PDFs that have been submitted in forms, for example.

AndréU
Participante | Partner nivel Gold

Of course, that's obviously a must feature. I don't get it why the HubSpot Product Team needs 5 years to realize that.

SimonSez
Participante

bumping up, this is a very basic feature that would make a lot of difference as we have lots of junk data in our reporting because of that. Please implement this. Thanks

nfernando
Miembro

Agreed - this needs to be a feature! We would love to be able to remove/delete test submissions. Before sending a campaign we want to ensure the forms are working correctly before we push our campaigns out and this is the only way to do so. 

SPownall
Participante

I agree, my data is inaccurate without further filtering. Before I send the form live I would like to be able to remove the 'test' data.

It also looks like this was requested back on 2017 with lots of upvotes and comments only to be dismissed in 2018 as 'not planned'.

It seems to me it would be a critical addition.

Jbigs
Miembro

Bumping this again. GDPR compliance requires this. 

CSabbarese
Miembro

Agree with this post and we need this functionality as well. In addition to test, we have people who complete a form and submit however they do not complete the payment process. We do not want to include them unless they have done both. We need the ability to remove someone from the list, without deleting their complete contact record. Thank you.

Louise8
Miembro

Of course users need to test forms before putting them live to customers. And remove those who ask to be, or whose submission is no longer relevant. It's crazy  people are even having to ask for this functionality, let alone so many people, for so long. 

Louise8
Miembro

Please update us on this? It's really needed from a data integrity and GDPR perspective. Thanks.

MVanderfluit
Miembro

This is very much needed to get accurate reporting. Please work on this Hubspot Team! 🙏

Jbigs
Miembro

Can we get an update on this? Thanks.

bendonahower
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond

Highly doubt that this is going to change any time soon @Jbigs ... This is your best bet https://www.noboundsdigital.com/blog/how-to-test-forms-in-hubspot

RMorgan
Colaborador

This is such a vitial function that's needed! It's not always possible to clone to test, sometimes you just have to work on the live stuff. Deleting test data is KEY to making sure that our reporting is accurate, without tones of manual process afterwards.