HubSpot Ideas

RafiPN

Delete form submissions

Often times we enter fake data into our own form to test workflows or we get spammed with fake accounts. I'd like the ability to delete form submissions so they don't impact the metrics.

400 Comentarios
Lieke_Crunchr
Participante

Please add this, I have also to deal with a lot of test submissions in my reporting.

Tnx!

Driek
Colaborador

This is a must-have. Especially when people fill out forms with the same emailaddress and you have an interface with a CRM system. The sync can totally mess up contact data in both Hubspot and the CRM system. Manual corrections necessitate the ability to delete form submissions.

OLL_CM
Miembro

Any updates on this?? +1 more vote for adding this essential functionality! 

ericacowan
Colaborador

Upvoting! I agree with the above commenters, this should be a standard feature.

MegE
Miembro

Yes please... 

If not its back to google forms for me

PaulaClapon
Miembro

+1

The hack I found so far is to create the campaign in Hubspot after having tested all forms, and add the landing pages (with the forms) to the campaign from the moment I want to start promoting them. This gives me a 0 views, 0 submissions clean slate for all my assets even though I have 30 test submissions on the forms on those landing pages.

RyanCaracciolo
Participante | Partner nivel Platinum

Agreed with everyone here, thank you. Not only is it our agency doing tests, but our clients often do test leads too. 

Kira
Miembro

+1!

mattgen180
Participante

Yeah I would love this as well. Especially for testing. Yes, we could create a contact property that could be checked and unchecked but then we need to create a property and a list when we don't actually need it. Seems like too many extra things when just looking at the form submissions alone would be enough.

JDUnymira
Participante

Agreed. In order to test things like Google Tag Manager that uses form validation, it is necessary to test certain things live to ensure tracking is setup properly. 

However, we dont want to ruin our data with our own fake conversions from testing. This is real need for every marketer.

JDUnymira
Participante

Totally agree. This is a must-have function for every marketer as testing forms and things like GTM setup are essential and regular tasks.

Stephp111
Miembro

Definitely need this feature.

jcausseaux
Miembro | Partner nivel Elite

For testing it's annoying, and also for duplicate submissions. We don't want to track that if someone went in and submitted it 10 times. A manual delete option would suffice for the interim, but eventually applying logic to this data would be beneficial to eliminate test, fake, and duplicate submissions.

mengsel
Miembro

New to HubSpot and I find it very annoying that we can't even remove test entries from forms, this impacts the data our client works with. Moreover, HubSpot's attitude in this is rather distasteful. Whereas implementing a fix should be relatively easy, this ticket gets redtaped over and over. I don't think I'll continue recommending customers to work with HS if this is the way things work around here.

aottho
Participante

Given that there is absolutely no response, movement or hope on this being added, I no longer recommend HubSpot at all.

Exploring other options currently. Someone on the hubspot team needs to look at this again, maybe they don't understand what we are asking for and why it is so important.

thiesthies
Miembro

This would be of such great help.

mortenfalslund
Miembro

I also need this feature.

mortenfalslund
Miembro

Definitely need this feature.

Ivy
Miembro

Upvote to this idea! It is important for accurate headcount especially for events

dlosapio
Miembro

+1 on this; was really hoping this would be an available feature.