Delete form submissions

Often times we enter fake data into our own form to test workflows or we get spammed with fake accounts. I'd like the ability to delete form submissions so they don't impact the metrics.

109 Replies
Occasional Contributor

I agree. We often use forms as RSVPs, and people often come back and say they're no longer able to attend. I'd like to be able to delete their RSVP, but not possible if Hubspot doesn't make this change.

New Contributor

Why is this not a feature?
There must be a logical explanation that HubSpot can provide?

New Contributor

Please include the ability to delete submissions within "Forms".  I use myself or team members to test the forms and would like to delete my submission.  Also, when someone goes back into to change or add something to their form, I now have duplicates.  It would be great to somehow be able to merge the two.

Thank you.

New Contributor

We really need this feature!   Example of basic reporting capabilities needed in order to effectively manage data driven marketing and sales operations.   

New Contributor

We want this also - www.wheelhouseit.com

New Contributor

It is super important for mareketers to have reliable data and be able to test. Please fix Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

+1
How is this still not fixed?

New Contributor

What I am now finding interesting is why the HS team has not chimed in with a reson as to why they won't fix the issue.

Occasional Contributor

Why is it not even currently planned?

New Contributor

Add my name to another person calling for this feature. It is important for keeping data clean and — as others have pointed out — it may also be a privacy concern. This should be implemented as soon as possible.

New Contributor

If it helps, we'd like this feature included as well. Its not a great feeling of optimism to see 7 pages of requests have gone unanswered.

Occasional Contributor

Please add this, I have also to deal with a lot of test submissions in my reporting.

Tnx!

Occasional Contributor

This is a must-have. Especially when people fill out forms with the same emailaddress and you have an interface with a CRM system. The sync can totally mess up contact data in both Hubspot and the CRM system. Manual corrections necessitate the ability to delete form submissions.

New Contributor

Any updates on this?? +1 more vote for adding this essential functionality! 

New Contributor

Yes please... 

If not its back to google forms for me

New Contributor

+1

The hack I found so far is to create the campaign in Hubspot after having tested all forms, and add the landing pages (with the forms) to the campaign from the moment I want to start promoting them. This gives me a 0 views, 0 submissions clean slate for all my assets even though I have 30 test submissions on the forms on those landing pages.

Occasional Contributor

Agreed with everyone here, thank you. Not only is it our agency doing tests, but our clients often do test leads too. 

New Contributor

+1!

Occasional Contributor

Yeah I would love this as well. Especially for testing. Yes, we could create a contact property that could be checked and unchecked but then we need to create a property and a list when we don't actually need it. Seems like too many extra things when just looking at the form submissions alone would be enough.

Occasional Contributor

Agreed. In order to test things like Google Tag Manager that uses form validation, it is necessary to test certain things live to ensure tracking is setup properly. 

However, we dont want to ruin our data with our own fake conversions from testing. This is real need for every marketer.