HubSpot Ideas

RafiPN

Delete form submissions

Often times we enter fake data into our own form to test workflows or we get spammed with fake accounts. I'd like the ability to delete form submissions so they don't impact the metrics.

395 Comentários
Jarno_Holvi
Participante

Need this! **bleep** yeah.

Instead of duplicating a tested form and then putting that live – in order to get a fresh and clean one, much more reliable and efficient would be a sort of "reset" -button or deleting of individual views/submissions.

It's a tool for us, let us get all the value out of the tool!

benvanlooy
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

I agree we really need this.

Created a whole flow.. and it wouldn't make sense to duplicate the forms to have empty lists because then I have to retest again as I have to update some IDs to the lists..

KSE12
Participante

Has this feature still not been added?  

Mushimushi02
Membro

UP !

amydaly
Membro

Two years, and nearly 90 up votes, and still nothing? Seem like an obvious and relatively simple feature to add.

rmeines
Membro

I can't believe this hasn't been implemented yet — I just spent time integrating a custom form on our website with the API and went in to clean it up, only to realize all of my testing cannot be deleted. Seriously?

KSE12
Participante

Has anyone found a work around for this?

jennagoose
Membro

I agree. We often use forms as RSVPs, and people often come back and say they're no longer able to attend. I'd like to be able to delete their RSVP, but not possible if Hubspot doesn't make this change.

SandyG1
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro

Why is this not a feature?
There must be a logical explanation that HubSpot can provide?

DDevine
Participante

Please include the ability to delete submissions within "Forms".  I use myself or team members to test the forms and would like to delete my submission.  Also, when someone goes back into to change or add something to their form, I now have duplicates.  It would be great to somehow be able to merge the two.

Thank you.

nickfree
Membro

We really need this feature!   Example of basic reporting capabilities needed in order to effectively manage data driven marketing and sales operations.   

wheelhouseit
Membro

We want this also - www.wheelhouseit.com

corentinelevo
Membro

It is super important for mareketers to have reliable data and be able to test. Please fix 🙂

aottho
Participante

+1
How is this still not fixed?

KSE12
Participante

What I am now finding interesting is why the HS team has not chimed in with a reson as to why they won't fix the issue.

aottho
Participante

Why is it not even currently planned?

allieccollins
Colaborador(a)

It's completely ridiculous that you don't have this feature. Even the most basic cheapo marketing apps have this. Come on guys. 

BradDemers
Participante

Add my name to another person calling for this feature. It is important for keeping data clean and — as others have pointed out — it may also be a privacy concern. This should be implemented as soon as possible.

TextioJohn
Participante

This is a huge issue. Yes you can exclude your IP address, but if your company didnt do that, even deleting the lead doesn't solve the problem. 

N_Xavier
Participante

If it helps, we'd like this feature included as well. Its not a great feeling of optimism to see 7 pages of requests have gone unanswered.