Delete form submissions

Often times we enter fake data into our own form to test workflows or we get spammed with fake accounts. I'd like the ability to delete form submissions so they don't impact the metrics.

HubSpot updates
91 Replies
DebraBEBeyond
Occasional Contributor

This feature is definitely needed - I have a lot of test submissions in our account from when it was being set up and synced with our external CMS. 

amyleopold
Occasional Contributor

Please, please, please add. Not only do we need to delete test data, we have people fill out forms and get cookied to the wrong contact ALL the time. I need to adjust those form fills as well.

redmonds
Occasional Contributor

Wondering how many more people need to request this feature before it gets added? Do we need another 50? 

*Patiently waiting for our metrics to actually mean something.*

robcode
New Contributor

I am astounded this has been going on for 2 years with no response.  This feels absolutely basic as a feature.  Very disappointing that I cannot delete test submissions.  

Jarno_Holvi
Occasional Contributor

Need this! **bleep** yeah.

Instead of duplicating a tested form and then putting that live – in order to get a fresh and clean one, much more reliable and efficient would be a sort of "reset" -button or deleting of individual views/submissions.

It's a tool for us, let us get all the value out of the tool!

KSE12
New Contributor

Has this feature still not been added?  

Mushimushi02
New Contributor

UP !

amydaly
New Contributor

Two years, and nearly 90 up votes, and still nothing? Seem like an obvious and relatively simple feature to add.

rmeines
New Contributor

I can't believe this hasn't been implemented yet — I just spent time integrating a custom form on our website with the API and went in to clean it up, only to realize all of my testing cannot be deleted. Seriously?

KSE12
New Contributor

Has anyone found a work around for this?