Delete form submissions

Often times we enter fake data into our own form to test workflows or we get spammed with fake accounts. I'd like the ability to delete form submissions so they don't impact the metrics.

54 Replies
kristian
New Contributor

This is not only helpful for deleting test submissions.

We recently had a bot farm submit over 670 form submissions on one of our clients forms. The contacts have been deleted, but the form submissions, including the no doubt dangerous malware/virus hyperlinks that they included with every submission still exist and cannot be deleted.

We really need to be able to delete these form submissions, both for computer safety and so we don't have to manually adjust out numbers by 670.

TatsianaL
New Contributor

Need this feature. Smiley Sad

Would be extremely helpful in terms of accurate stats on form submissions.

GraehamF
Occasional Contributor

Want.  It is common practice to test a form when setting it up and deploying code thereafter to make sure the form submission didn't break.

This seems like tablestakes for a form that tracks conversion rates.

When will this be implemented?

alpinegizmo
New Contributor

I'm stunned this isn't available.

RyanCaracciolo
New Contributor

I would agree that this needs to come to fruition please. There is a lot of testing that occurs for both inbound and outbound needs and ensuring that other factors are tracking well in analytics, adwords, etc...beyond Hubspot tracking. 

Simon_Y
New Contributor

We really need this feature as we cannot perform the full suite automated tests on our forms that we require to make sure any deployed code doesn't break the site. We also wont be able to remove any malicious form submisssions.

I am surprised this feature isn't available either via the dashboard or API and shocked that it is not currently planned for the future.

JAbella
Occasional Contributor

👆🏽👆🏻👆🏿 What every other poster said about being able to delete form submissions. We need to be able to test a form and remove those submissions.  At the very least it would be nice to know why this isn't possible right now because seems like a pretty basic permission-based CRUD action.

robert1
Regular Contributor

+1.

dcuster
New Contributor

This continues to be an issue we face as well. I'm really hoping this is dealt with by HubSpot in 2019.

Ben_ikon
Visitor

+ 1 

Why is this not apart of your planned updates, honestly seems like a pretty basic bit functionality.