HubSpot Ideas

bellawu

Delete contact option in workflows

Include an option in workflows to delete a contact. So if they meet the criteria to be entered into the workflow, it would then delete them from our database entirely. This would be helpful for those who come to our site and fill out forms with information which is a 100% clear sign that we do not want to market / sell to them in any way.

HubSpotからのアップデート
August 15, 2022 05:47 AM

Hey folks,

You can now self-enroll into the Public Beta for this feature. Follow the steps below.

1. Click on your profile picture in your HubSpot portal. You will see a dropdown menu.

2.  From the menu, select "Product Updates". It will take you to a new page.

3. On the panel on the left, click Betas.

4. You should now be able to see all the Betas available to you. Click "Join Beta" on the Beta you would like to join. In this case, it is "[Public Beta] Workflow Action to Delete Contacts"

ステータスに更新: In Beta
May 12, 2022 07:23 AM

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. My name is Bhargava, and I’m the Senior Product Manager for HubSpot’s Privacy and Consent tool.

I'm happy to announce that this feature is now In Beta. This is currently a private beta, but we are planning to roll it out to all Marketing Hub Pro portals soon. For early access, you may message me here.

We’ll be sure to update you here and on our Product Updates blog as soon as this feature is Delivered.

Kind Regards,

Bhargava

ステータスに更新: Being Reviewed
April 21, 2022 12:00 PM

72件のコメント
CHawkins8
メンバー

@Gade can you give us beta access to this? It would be helpful, thanks!

LVittrup
メンバー

@Gadewould like to be included in the Beta as well! Would help us in following the local marketing- and GDPR regulations for how long we are allowed to store a contacts info. Thanks!

CCadete
メンバー

Can I have early access please?

bmatilla
参加者

I would like to have an early access too please

JButters
メンバー

Can I request access to the beta please? Thanks

NVlahov
参加者

Hello,
Can we get an early access to the Beta? Thanks!

Rayara
メンバー

This is a really great idea! I too wanna Access 🙂

FabioChaves
参加者

Hi @Gade , 

I would love to have this feature available. Keep me posted. 

TRex
メンバー

@Gade - We're open to early access to this as well. 

CateDuarte
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

We would also like to have early access for a customer. Tks!

cazepe
メンバー

this would be great to auto delete the contacts when removing a spam mail conversation. if possible we want to participate in the beta

Gade
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hey folks,

You can now self-enroll into the Public Beta for this feature. Follow the steps below.

1. Click on your profile picture in your HubSpot portal. You will see a dropdown menu.

2.  From the menu, select "Product Updates". It will take you to a new page.

3. On the panel on the left, click Betas.

4. You should now be able to see all the Betas available to you. Click "Join Beta" on the Beta you would like to join. In this case, it is "[Public Beta] Workflow Action to Delete Contacts"