HubSpot Ideas

StefanieK

Delete Contact Photo

It would be great to get the option to delete the contact Photo, because often the photo taken by HubSpot automatically is wrong and has nothing to do with the contact. 

19 Comentários
Anonymous
Não aplicável

Please add new option to delete contact photo. Sometimes Hubspot automatically add photo from e-mail domain. This photo is sometimes wrong or looks like a spam. Now I can just add new photo but I heaven't photos of all my clients.

cjd1980
Membro

I too would like to see the option to remove the photo field entirely from all contacts/companies/etc.  There need to be more default options for an account, like show vs. hide photos or use a default photo for all if it can't be turned off

jsg121
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hi StefanieK,

Currently it isn't possible to fully delete a contact's photo, but you can replace the photo with another image by following the steps here!

zbutterfield
Membro

YES! The auto fill pictures are often times WAY off! I want the ability to not only remove a picture but turn this feature off if i choose.

rtsim
Membro

Agree with this. The photo that is automatically pulled in is often nothing to do with the contact. I don't want to have to manually add a photo, I just want to be able to remove the incorrect one.

Emlyn
Membro

I totally agree, I often get half naked women instead of a 50 years old CEO. 

I just need to delete the picture, not change it.

faithantion
Colaborador(a)

I agree with this post, I do not want to have to manually update a photo for 1000+ contacts. I just want the ability to delete a photo or have a setting where we can choose for HubSpot to not automatically pull in a contact photo. I don't know where it's pulling the photo from, but it's usually quite wrong.

TCB
Membro

How has this not been resolved yet?  I have the same issue.  For my business a photo is not necessary - it's nice to have, but I don't want to devote admin time to removing incorrect images!  It just creates messy data!

IntelliTrak
Membro

Agree with other comments.  A simple feature that allows you to delete photos without replacing is needed badly.  Surprised this isn't already fixed as I have been looking through comments for a solution.

JoGen10
Membro

Absolutely agree with all of the above and am surprised even a small fix such as removing the photo and leaving a deafult grey spot hasn't already been implemented as this thread has been open since 2017.  We haven't the time to be finding the right image, saving it locally and replacing where HubSpot goes wrong.  My Contact was a white male and Hubspot assigned a black female photo.  This could get embarrassing when trying to identify people out at events that we want to speak to but have never met before!

webedgeaus
Membro

+1, please sort this out, ridiculous

Status atualizado para: In Planning
jsg121

Hi all, thank you for your feedback! We're working on adding the ability to remove a contact photo. Will post another update once I have one!

MyPerfectColor1
Membro

Totally agree -- we had a topless photo appear today for a corporation with 10 employees -- had to go download one of their logos and then upload to each of them individually.  Would seem like a simple thing to allow one upload & 'apply to others at company'.  Or... just... delete photo for company and use First/Last Initials.  Or nothing.

faithantion
Colaborador(a)

I'm happy to hear that the ability to remove a contact photo is in the works. Please also consider adding a global feature that allows us to disable the automatic selection of a contact photo by default, and the ability to mass delete all contact photos if we want to so that we do not have to remove incorrect contact photos one by one. I also second the "apply to others at company" option that was mentioned in the last post as that would be useful for situations where you just wanted to upload a company logo rather than an individual contact photo (HubSpot doesn't always get the company logo right either).

Status atualizado para: Delivered
jsg121

Hi all, I'm very happy to report that this is live! To remove a contact's image, simply hover over the image and select "Remove image".

MyPerfectColor1
Membro

nice -- thanks!

jsg121

Whoops - I got a bit ahead of myself here Smiley Embaraçado

We just found a small issue with the new feature and pulled it back, but it will be re-released later today!

TCB
Membro

Any update on this new feature?

Just a thought - should have probably mentioned it earlier - you should link the contact photo to their Linkedin Bio - thus populating with their professional LinkedIn account photo.  If their LinkedIn account doesn't have a photo, you can override or just use the default LinkedIn avatar.

jsg121

@TCB the feature was delivered last week!