Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Define our Fiscal Year / Quarters

We have a lot of very nice "This Quarter", "Last Quarter", "Next Quarter" filter functionality in HubSpot CRM....buuuuut, if your Company's Fiscal Year is not the same as the Calendar Year (as many are not), this "Quarter" filter functionality is not valid, and actually becomes misleading (or at best unneeded / unusable clutter in your filters).  You then must go to the "Custom Date Range" filtering functionality to obtain the correct date range.

It would be helpful and less misleading to have a Setting to define the organization's Fiscal Year.  Canned "Quarter" filters would fall inline correctly from there.

Thanks!

HubSpot updates
37 Comentarios
RyanVS
Asesor destacado

Agreed with fellow commentors. Please add this feature to customize fiscal year. I understand there are ramifications for reports and likley other dependancies, but I would imagine it is the majority of B2B companies who do not have a calendar fiscal year.  

garinhess
Occasional Contributor

Yes!! We need this. Having to deal with the custom date range just to handle standard fiscal quarters is a big problem.

MarionFrelon
Occasional Contributor

Well should I also say it? Please please please we need this functionality.

warrendavey
Asesor distinguido

I have clients that need this feature added for reporting.  I hope to see it soon!!!

WarrenE
Occasional Contributor

Like most businesses we run and are measured by quarter, which does not align with the calendar year.

Have had to use the Zoho reporting solution to get results we needed, which is sub-optimal from a salesperson's user experience.

AndreaWeir
Regular Contributor

Any update on this functionality? This is very much needed.

Hmeade
Asesor destacado

Agreed, we are starting to integrate a lot of the business into hubspot and relying on the reports and our fiscal year runs from June - May.