HubSpot Ideas

Siddall

Define our Fiscal Year / Quarters

We have a lot of very nice "This Quarter", "Last Quarter", "Next Quarter" filter functionality in HubSpot CRM....buuuuut, if your Company's Fiscal Year is not the same as the Calendar Year (as many are not), this "Quarter" filter functionality is not valid, and actually becomes misleading (or at best unneeded / unusable clutter in your filters).  You then must go to the "Custom Date Range" filtering functionality to obtain the correct date range.

It would be helpful and less misleading to have a Setting to define the organization's Fiscal Year.  Canned "Quarter" filters would fall inline correctly from there.

Thanks!

170件のコメント
schesley
参加者

plus 1 this our year is ALSO not Jan 1 to Dec 31... whats the number of comments or thumbs up that gets hubspot to take notice of requests like this?

PAFA
メンバー

Another vote for this - an easy coding issue to resolve!

JakeReni
メンバー

As many have mentioned before me, this is a common scenario and not having this as a standard reporting feature creates a lot of headache for building reports and dashboards. Please resolve this.

JohnG2019
参加者

Totally agree.

This anaylsis is key to any business feeding back forecast info that will be used for planning

Calendar year and quarters only give so much of the picture.

At the moment i have a workaorund to this by manipulating deal data epxort in excel with various formulas and pivot tables.

If this was native in HubSpot that would be even better.

Siddall
トップ投稿者

My "Year #2 Check-In" on this one.  Bueller?

schesley
参加者

@Siddall hahaha but seriously adding my +1 again why isnt custom date range already here!

MattPutt
投稿者

Has anyone found a way of fixing this yet? Surely it's a simple fix for @HubSpot to implement? We are delaying further investment until we know this issue will be resolved, and our directors are now asking us to look at other options.

AlMoses
メンバー

This is a fundamental requirement for any CRM given the variation in fiscal years across many of our customers. I believe that it would be to HubSpot's benefit to sort this out as a priority as it can often be a dealbreaker for sales teams.

Philip_Perivan
メンバー

I'm new to Hubspot, and am seaching for this feature... It appears it's not been applied / thought about?

nlauricella
メンバー

We need this! Our fiscal year is not standard. This would make reporting in HubSpot so much better!

RyanVS
メンバー

Agreed with fellow commentors. Please add this feature to customize fiscal year. I understand there are ramifications for reports and likley other dependancies, but I would imagine it is the majority of B2B companies who do not have a calendar fiscal year.  

garinhess
参加者

Yes!! We need this. Having to deal with the custom date range just to handle standard fiscal quarters is a big problem.

MarionFrelon
参加者 | Solutions Partner

Well should I also say it? Please please please we need this functionality.

warrendavey
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

I have clients that need this feature added for reporting.  I hope to see it soon!!!

WarrenE
参加者

Like most businesses we run and are measured by quarter, which does not align with the calendar year.

Have had to use the Zoho reporting solution to get results we needed, which is sub-optimal from a salesperson's user experience.

AndreaWeir
メンバー

Any update on this functionality? This is very much needed.

Hmeade
メンバー

Agreed, we are starting to integrate a lot of the business into hubspot and relying on the reports and our fiscal year runs from June - May.

tiffany2002
参加者

Any updates?  This is very much needed.   Thanks so much! 

julias
メンバー

I'm on the same boat here, totally agree!

mollyurigatti
参加者 | Elite Partner

This would make executive dashboards much cleaner!