HubSpot Ideas

Joshi

Default setting to exclude lists

It would be great if there was a way for a specific list (smart or static) to always appear as 'Excluded' on all email send-outs, as a default. While in most cases we would like to retain this list as excluded, the user could still manually choose to remove the list from the 'Excluded' field. 

As far as I am aware, currently Exclude lists (like Include lists) must be added by the user at the time of send. There's no feature to add this list automatically.

While I understand that the reason behind this is to give the user the most control over their send, but in certain cases it'd be useful to have this feature to prevent from unintended email send cross-over or from targetting certain audience groups.

15件のコメント
Ty_
メンバー

I agree, this would be a welcome feature. 

pina
投稿者

Agree as well - this would be a great feature. 

ndwilliams3
キーアドバイザー

agree!

Michalnp
メンバー

Yess!! This is what I was asking about as well.

This is especially important now with the GDPR entering our lives. 

We do not want to send unwanted emails to our opt-out list, and a tool as robust as Hubspot should accommodate the need to exclude lists as part of the template of an email campaign.  

Mareike
メンバー

Agree! This would be a great feature to exclude competitors in general.

Danielly
メンバー

Yes, this is a great idea! 

AndreaStar
投稿者

Great idea!

msalomon
メンバー | Diamond Partner

Would be nice yes!!!

fabi
メンバー

Would be great! Also very useful from a legal point of view.

Contact
メンバー

I agree, this would be a great function instead of having to remember to manually enter this 

JGB
参加者

+1 vote! Definitively handy to have a way to exclude certain lists by default on all outgoing marketing emails. Our main use case is to avoid someone receiving too many emails if they take part of multiple segmentation lists.

ReneeiQ
メンバー

I agree as well! We have a list of clients that we always want to exclude as a default, as much we we try to implement other practices to exclude them, this default functionality would be extremely useful. Perhaps it can be implemented at the template level?

JBeadling
メンバー

I agree, this would be very helpful.  Having to add the exclusion list to every single email or workflow leaves too much room for error.  

I have a long list on contacts to be set as non-marketing at the first of the month for a variety of reasons.  I created a list for Property: Marketing Contact Until next update = Yes, but I cannot set that as a global exclusionl ist for all marketing emails. 

An alternative would simply be to actually set contact as non-marketing contact at the time the Marketing Contact Status is changed, so emails cannot be accidentally sent.  I understand that this would not update the available count for marketing contacts until the next update date for the account, but it would be a really appreciated feature to add.

alfredmurgado
メンバー

We keep running into the same issue, we have so many lists of people we specifically need to exclude based on our own parameters and keeping track of all of them is impossible. It would be nice to have default do not send lists in HubSpot.

Jglynn123
メンバー

It would be amazing to have a default do not send list option in HubSpot. Let's make this happen HubSpot team - you rock!  Thanks for your consideration!