HubSpot Ideas

jsutherland

Default properties for different pipelines

I have several pipelines that are completely different from one another. When viewing a ticket from a specific pipeline, i'd like to have only the properties that pertain to that pipeline seen. 

Example: Feedback Pipeline vs. Customer Service Pipeline

When I view tickets regarding feedback - show only feedback customer properties. This way my view isn't cluttered with several properties that pertain to the Customer Service Pipeline.

3 Replies
EmmanuelC
Contributor

Hi jsutherland - I believe your idea is similar to the one proposed here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Pipeline-specific-Default-Deal-Properties/idi-p/12943.

Feel free to take a look at it and upvote if needed!

rsellman
Participant

This is definitely needed.

For our own use, we track technical support in two different pipelines that can use the same Properties view and valid ticket closure criteria, but we also have another pipeline for replacement order tracking which has completely different property view needs, and ticket closure criteria - so now I have excessive and confusing properties across the different pipelines.

I'll upvote this as well as the Deals one suggested.

JBrumbaugh

This would be a crucial feature for our business. 

We have different departments using their respective pipelines within deal, ticket flows, etc. for a variety of uses. The current inability to customize different pipeline elements (beyond automation) is super inefficient as different departments are at the mercy of the same set of pipeline properties, looks, layouts etc.

It'd be great if, for example, our tech team could customize the default ticket properties within their pipeline to track customer support inquiries (we're a SaaS-based company) while our customer success team could do the same for account management. As it stands, our tech team is unable to make sufficient use of tickets because they see customer success properties in their tickets (renewal date, last contact, etc.) instead of the custom technical properties that pertain to them and their uses/needs. 

This commonly results in some of our departments having to work outside of HubSpot to avoid confusion, but the reason we use HubSpot in the first place is to centralize our operations into one platform.