HubSpot Ideas

Grita

Dedicated Hosting to improve Website Speed and Performance

The background

I am taking care of my company's website mybackhug.com and I was testing its performance (using PageSpeed Insight, Lighthouse Treemap, and GT metrics) and I noticed that our performance score fluctuates over time, even when we don't make any change in the page, and it's overall low, especially on mobiles.

I understand that websites hosted with Hubspot are on a shared hosting plan. I enquired about dedicated hosting but I was told that Hubspot does not offer this option for websites (only for email sending ????).

My understanding is that this fluctuation in performance (without us changing anything on the page) is affected by the fact that the hosting platform serves other websites as well, which means that, based on the requests they get from each website the speed change. Basically, we see fluctuations from BAD (score 38) to OK (score 50) of our website for reasons beyond our control, and this makes it also difficult for us to assess what changes WE MAKE have a better or worst impact... just because the performance result at each given time is not settled.

The request/suggestion
Offer dedicated hosting for websites 🙏
0 Upvotes
1 Reply
Muhibkhan

I suggest you to continue optimizing your website for speed and performance using tools like PageSpeed Insight, Lighthouse Treemap, and GTmetrics. It's crucial to stay proactive and make improvements where possible, even within the constraints of shared hosting.