HubSpot Ideas

calliehardin

Decrease Bullet Levels

I want to be able to easily decrease bullet levels while typing notes in Hubspot.

Loom video with more information: https://www.loom.com/share/4361459ef0ae41c0a1d4cb94a1bde285

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Updates
January 12, 2021 01:05 AM

Hello @calliehardin, glad to hear that 🙂. Have a lovely day!  

September 04, 2020 12:53 PM

Hey @calliehardin ,

Thanks for taking the time to post your suggestion. I tested this in my own portal, and with shift+tab (which is the way I would use in Google, Word etc.) I was also able to decrease the bullets in HubSpot notes. Could you please check/confirm whether that key combination works for you? If it does not work, this post that I saw online shares some troubleshooting options where a user reported not being able to use the key combination in Word while they could use it in other applications.  

Decrease bullets.gif

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have further questions on this.

Best,
Kirsten

3 Replies
Kidomu
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @calliehardin ,

Thanks for taking the time to post your suggestion. I tested this in my own portal, and with shift+tab (which is the way I would use in Google, Word etc.) I was also able to decrease the bullets in HubSpot notes. Could you please check/confirm whether that key combination works for you? If it does not work, this post that I saw online shares some troubleshooting options where a user reported not being able to use the key combination in Word while they could use it in other applications.  

Decrease bullets.gif

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have further questions on this.

Best,
Kirsten

calliehardin
Participant

Thanks, @Kidomu! That fixed my problem!

Kidomu
HubSpot Product Team

Hello @calliehardin, glad to hear that 🙂. Have a lovely day!