HubSpot Ideas

rjurbala

Decimal Points and Format of Deals in Board View

Recently decimal places have been added to the deal amounts when viewed in Board View. It should be an optional setting to have these or not, whichever makes sense for the individuals use. 

In addition, the deal amount and description used to be on two separate lines - they are now combined on one line which is confusing and unclear. This should at least be optional as well. 

33 Replies
JTXIII

100% agreed. It all feels like a step back and poor use of space.

Parkopedia

Completely agree, my company also only needs to see whole amounts, not decimals.

veronicagonz

Hello, I'm currently facing the same problem about the decimals. I can't seem to find where to configure the deal amount  to appear without decimals.

Has anyone figure it out?

gtapias

Same here, please help!!!!

RICWAH
Contributor

Yes! It should be optional to have decimals in deals or not.

TeddyB

This would indeed be a much apreciated option. We deal with large amounts and this is just an unnecessary use of space, especially in the board deal view. Thanks !

Gabriel_Guigue
Contributor

I agree 200%, it should be optional to have decimals in deals or not.

GordonDalgleish

I agree. 

We have very large deals in the millions and the decimal point looks out of place and is negligible. 

It also makes the numbers look larger than you think, which can be confusing when looking at reports.

Being able to switch the decimal place off or allowing the format you require in reporting would help.

Rory_Henson

YES please, can we remove decimals or have as option.

hamish3

Would love to see this get actioned! Would be very helpful as we love the totals on the graphs but they take up alot of our space! 

nikt
Participant

Same for us! 😞

slvale2
Participant

Same here

cassychan

100% agreed. Please remove the decimals!

olivierm

Fully agree: the decimals are not useful in losts of cases.

Our concrete cas: we are charging 3y upfront, and when we have for example 1'000 as a price, the ACV automatically calculated is 333.33... The last .33 is really useless for us.

=> We would appreciate to be able to decide using the decimals or not.

DvanDamme

Please make decimals optional.. our management is really annoyed about this.

AJn
Participant

Agreed. Decimalplaces are not good to look at during management review. Poor use of on screen space. Please make this as an optional setting.

SBoureanu

Agreed. I would also love to be able to turn decimals off. Thanks

FGomez

Agreed. Makes no sense for total amounts in deals.

TCostello

Got to get this fixed!  Doing board reports right now and it looks unprofessional. And boards are the ones who will say, 'move to salesforce.'

jifchen

Pls implement ASAP!  I think there are enough votes on this already, and it's almost TWO YEARS since this was brough up.  It's Long Overdue!!!