Deals forecast report should use company currency in multi currency pipelines
After hubspot announcement of multi currency support, we updated our product gallery to allow for this. After some tinkering, we were on track to use multiple currencies for our deals.
However, now we realize the deal forecast report (on which we rely heavily) does the forecasting based on the deal amount, without taking exchange rates into consideration.
This means that if I have a usd deal (ex rate = 1), uyu deal (ex rate = 0.03), it will sum both amounts as absolute values, which means the forecast is all wrong.
With the help of the support team we've created a custom report that adds the forecast for each stage, but it is not exactly the same, and we already use some custom reports, which means adding another is not an option.