HubSpot Ideas

julieozlek

Deals & Revenue Generated from One Marketing Email

At the moment, I've found no success in easily tracking the total number of deals + revenue generated from one unique marketing email that we send out. This is very important in judging the ROI of our email marketing efforts.

I checked in with a few HubSpot customer support members about whether it was me or if the feature doesn’t exist. Unfortunately, it doesn’t exist.

It would be an extremely helpful tool for businesses that have a DTC/e-commerce side of business. In addition, it's super helpful for businesses who consolidated the amount of  platforms they used (ie: switching their email service provider like MailChimp over to HubSpot). MailChimp has this particular feature, and once you connect your MailChimp account to your website, it automatically reports on which products were purchased and how much revenue was generated per each email. 

I truly hope HubSpot’s development team considers adding this feature to their offerings.

Many thanks,
Julie
1 Reply
graceadato

to add to this, I also need an easier way to report on the leads that come through as result of email campaign