HubSpot Ideas

Stefb

Deal list

I think it would be useful to have the possibility to create deal lists, as for contacts and companies. In this way these lists could be exported and used in deal-based workflows.

10 Replies
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

+1 for sure!

isabellweiss
Contributor

+1

Eddithor
Participant

It seems strange to me that we don't have the ability to make lists for deals and tickets.

KMellert
Participant

Agree! Deal lists would then expand the capability to create additional workflows!

AndresBustos
HubSpot Product Team

Hi folks,

I’m Andres, the Product Manager for HubSpot’s Lists tool.

Thank you all for taking the time to submit, upvote, and comment on this Idea. We hear you loud and clear, and we agree that this functionality is important. We are currently evaluating if this Idea is feasible and, if so, how our team will implement it. 

Any news about this feature request will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned!

Andres

katiebroyles
Participant

Just today one of my coworkers was talking about how helpful this would be, especially  so you can identify a specific deal and the associated contacts.  We were trying to build a list that would show lost deals in a specific pipeline, and it had trouble associating contacts. It would almost be easier to copy the contacts information to the deal and then use that information to help assist in making a list.

riipenadmin
Participant

Definitely!  I want deal lists.

AndresBustos
HubSpot Product Team

Hi folks,

Thank you so much for contributing to this idea. I'm happy to announce that Deal lists can now be created! 

This feature is available currently in beta and you can opt your portal in by clicking here.

As mentioned in the announcement linked above, the ability to reference a deal list inside a workflow is currently being worked on and will be released as part of this feature exiting beta! 

annieg241
Contributor

I wish that the new beta would allow you to see contact properties that go along with the  deal lists. We'd love to be able to call our old deals on a list view but rigt now we're unable to do that.

AndresBustos
HubSpot Product Team

Hi folks,

Thank you for submitting and upvoting this idea! I'm Andres- Product Manager of Lists at HubSpot. I'm happy to announce that Deal Lists are now live! 

To get started:

Go to lists, click Create list, and select Deal-based. Once you name your list, you will see all objects and properties you can use to find the deals you need. You can create a list of deals based on:
  • Any Associated Objects and their properties (e.g. list of deals that are associated to companies based in Texas, California, and Oregon)
  • Any Associated Objects and their interactions (e.g. list of deals that are associated to contacts who attended a specific event)
  • Any Associated List membership (e.g. list of deals that are associated to companies in your 'Top 2023 Companies' company list
What else you can do with Deal Lists?
  • You can click on the Performance tab to see how the number of those deals has changed over time:
  • To see those same deals from your list in a pipeline view, you can go to Sales > Deals > Advanced Filters > "List Membership" > and select your list(s)
  • You can use deal lists as enrollment triggers in Worfklows as well as actions
  • Engage with the contacts associated with those deals you created a list for by going to a Contact list and referencing the Deal lists you care about by selecting Deals in the filtering picklist
  • Finally, you can also use any of your deals lists as a filter in the Custom Report Builder