HubSpot Ideas

Lvandy25

Deal Reports - Print Friendly

There needs to be an easier way to print reports for sales and deals within HubSpot. My idea is to create a way to export a pdf performnace chart (like marketing emails) for deals and to customize those reports as well. 

9 Replies
ksmith87
Participant

Agree. I think exporting to PDF is very simple. The entire table or chart needs to be visible and not show where you have to scroll down on the screen to view more deals.

DaveBlissful
Participant

Y'all gotta come up with way better options for printing reports! I can print reports in Salesforce; this is a huge weakness in HS. And HS is mature enough, this should've been solved long ago.

ksmith87
Participant

Amen!! It is a huge weakness and seems like it should be a relatively easy solution. I hope this gets prioritized in the backlog. 

bethany_wolfe

Yes, this needs to be solved!

rohans

I hope to see this feature priorited. Just follow the examples at Quickbooks online.

rohans

We need full page view options for reports and printer friendly options both.

Weatherhead
Participant

Just being able to export a visualised report that is on the screen would be useful. 

apeer09

I see people asking this since 2017, how come this topic gets no attention?

jorgekowalski
Participant

I do not understand why Hubspot doesn't offer a simple pdf for each report to distribute to other stake holders that WILL NEVER have to use Hubspot.... Hey Product Manager, awake!!!