HubSpot Ideas

eisenbri

Deal Record Left Sidebar

The Deal Record Left Sidebar is the section in "deals" that contains the most important information about a deal. Yet the page is largely taken up by the activity section. As a team, we need to be able to quickly review many items surrounding the deal including POC details and Opportunity Plan details. We often share this view in meetings with senior execs. Looking at this thin column means we are scrolling down and down and down. It's very unreadable and hard to consume.

Can you make it so that the sidebar can slide and grow its width? Alternatively, just as you can close the right sidebar using the double arrow, make it so you can close the center activity panel. The final alternative would be to launch the deal sidebar into its own, well-formatted page, 3 column page.

While you can click "actions," and chose "view all properties," this is just a long column of information that is not well formatted and very hard to consume.

5 Replies
RSon

Might I also add, I would love to have the left sidebar have two columns with more width and agree to reduce the width of the activity section, which is must less important.

eisenbri

Great idea! 

rraven
Participant

Would be a big win! 

Kelly18
Contributor

Hello Community!

This would be incredibly helpful for our teams - as we also have a lot of information contained in the deal record left sidebar. It would be great if this can be expanded or if there was a tab within the middle section that you could see all of this information.

BMilaszkiewicz
Contributor

I also agree that  I would love to have the left sidebar have two columns with more width and agree to reduce the width of the activity section - EVERY other CRM I have used is set up like this and is way more useful for the users.