HubSpot Ideas

ritas

Deal # of Lines Limitation

When creating a Deal in Hubspot there is a 99 line item limit.  I believe you can add more items but you can't see them to edit the pricing or make sure they are in sequence.  We often have Deals that are more than 99 lines because we are trying to provide our customers the best service and quote them in the sequence they want/need.  Deals should not have a set limit of items or lines that can be added.  

14 Replies
maddyp

The line item editor is limited to 99 or 100 lines on a Deal. We have a few Deals each year that can surpass 100 lines. We'd like to have at least 20 more lines allowed.

Dostiguy
Member | Gold Partner

Hi, I really need this feature.

We are working with big clients and the quotes / deals usually have more than 99 products.

As ritas said, I dont even understand why anyone at hubspot thought that restricting the amount of products was a good idea.

We need this feature A.S.A.P please !

M4tr1xN30
Contributor

Yeah this would be useful.

irene-it
Member | Diamond Partner

Dear product team,

This is not a new functionality to add (as suggested from the support team), this is more like a bug! hubspot bug.JPG

The problems are mainly 2:

• The sales team is not able to inspect the list of all products that have been sold
  • The total contract value shown here is calculated on the 99 products shown and not on all products

Please fix it ASAP. Thanks!

NicoleJ
HubSpot Moderator

+1

NicoleJ
HubSpot Moderator

+1

CEllis
HubSpot Moderator

Hi there! I'm going to merge this idea with an existing thread to get a more accurate count of upvotes!

Deal # of Lines Limitation

When creating a Deal in Hubspot there is a 99 line item limit.  I believe you can add more items but you can't see them to edit the pricing or make sure they are in sequence.  We often have Deals that are more than 99 lines because we are trying to provide our customers the best service and quote them in the sequence they want/need.  Deals should not have a set limit of items or lines that can be added.  

aopazo
Participant

+1

DBARRAL

+1

we have transactions for groups that are more than 7,000 lines

lucasfmsarmento
Participant

Please guys, this is not a good look, you don't sell/market your software for companies that only do < 100 line items per deal.

And why 100? 50% of our deals will have 108 associated line items. Any workarounds?

Please, this is a very very bad product decision.

Thanks

FGreffard

+1

Did anyone find a work around?

Kevin_Jorgensen
Participant | Gold Partner

Does this limitation still exist? 

ritas

Unfortunately and disappointing yes this limit still applies or at least it did the last time I needed it.  It takes time and effort to figure out a work around and then more time and effort to explain to a customer why your quote isn't in the same format as their RFQ.  

CAltmann

Im running into this problem - not only do we sometimes have a deal that runs over the 100 mark, but also the line item navigation is very difficult to easily do inside hubSpot. Ive had to use an external software to manage posting line items - but now its again the problem of 100 line item limit.