HubSpot Ideas

Ckmiller13

Deal Flow External Email Automation

We work in the real estate industry and thus have multiple people assicated with our real estate deal flows.  There is a client, a realtor, a loan officer, a contractor, and a HUD Consultant for each deal.  Along the journey of funding, finding, and fixing a new home for our realty clients we need to send emails to each of these associated contacts individually.  So the functionality that I am looking for would allow automated emails to be sent during deal stage transtions that would send emails to some but not all contacts associated with the deal.  For example...once the client is prequalified for the loan we would like an email to go out to the client and realtor that says they are ready to shop.  Where as once the bid meeting walkthrough is completed with the contractor we would like the LO and Realtor to get an email letting them know it has been completed.  

At the moment each and every external automated email sent out is being sent to ALL assicated contacts rather than the specific contacts of my choice.  

Would be great and maybe simple to make this an option?  I would like to be able to send an automated email to a specific contact based on his/her job title.  This would make it easy to give each contact the proper title and easily distiguish between them when looking for the person to forward an email too. 

Help me get this done!

1 Reply
Ckmiller13

This screen shot will show you what I am refering too. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 1.32.30 PM.png