HubSpot Ideas

dbovs

Date property with multiple calendar date picklist

We're a B2B vendor and give numerous demos to prospects(contacts) belonging to companies. Since our sales cycles are long and complex, we can give demos multiple times during the course of the long sales cycle. These demos are given on an as-needed basis, not on a set date. Contacts usually attend many of these demos. I want the reps to be able to track the contact attendees that attended these demos. So I want to be able to create a Contact property called 'Demo Attended' with the Field Type value being Date Picker, but with the option to have Multiple picks of dates in the calendar. For example, Brooke attended demos on May 22, June 10, June 19, July 4 and July 14. The rep will have the ability to click on dates in the calendar to capture all of those dates she attended the demo and store them in the field showing these dates. Then we can easily follow up with a specific email to all the attendees and track for engagement and scoring. Right now, it seems the only option is to create a Field type of Multi-line text and manually typing in the dates. With this option, I see reps entering all different types of inconsistent date formats and not allowing easy reporting options.

5 Replies
colson
Participant

I could also really benefit from a multiple date picker (on a similar business case to the original poster). I was surprised HubSpot didn't have this already.

CMalm

I could benefit from this as well has there been any changes in this area?

glemosmoure
Participant

This feature would be very helpful

AVChrista
Contributor | Elite Partner

Would love to have a multiple date date picker option.

ZTopi

If we ship emails to segmented touch lists, it'd be so beneficial in an effort to create custom reviews website for e-mail metrics to place on dashboards for our teams/control to peer.