Date of Birth and Age

We use several target groups for different ages (for example 18-25, 30plus, 50plus) therefore we require a solid way how to categorize the age of a contact. Furthermore, this would allow to send Birthday-Mails or to set task for a call.

Date of Birth

We have difficulties in using a data field in a form as the calendar for selection starts today. That means a lot of scrolling for the client.

Solution:
a Hubspot-Standard Date of Birth Data Field that consists of 3 elements: day, month, year. Ideally, elements can be hidden in a Form (to display only the birth year for example)

A calculated field that displays the age of a contact in years (based on the birthday). Agerange should be selected for Contact Lists or Workflows. So we may target all contacts in the age of 18-25.

I am looking forward to hear from this update

Regards

Michael Eck

HubSpot updates
9 Replies
Jason88

HI MichiEck

Just seeing if you have found a solution for your problem? We are having s similar issue as we are trying to searh for all members (4,000 of them) who had a birthday in a particular month so we can send them birthday cards, but it does not allow us to search who had a birthday in the month of March for example.

It seems to only search for the actual date they were born, which would be a massive task if we had to do that for every month.

Jason

MichiEck
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jason

Thanks for your message, no, I have not heard anything yet. Regards

Michael

RossKline
Occasional Contributor

Please add this. It's important to sales!

JoeDavies Esteemed Contributor | Gold Partner
Esteemed Contributor | Gold Partner

This would be great, we constantly have contacts just setting their year as the current year

Koogness
New Contributor

Please add this!

cvanderschoot
New Contributor

Please add this, we are having similair problems. 

Mike_Eastwood Regular Advisor | Silver Partner
Regular Advisor | Silver Partner

Hi team, we've just solved this for a client!

We're running tests now.

More soon.

Mike

FlyingKiwi
Occasional Contributor

Yes we need this!  

Mike_Eastwood Regular Advisor | Silver Partner
Regular Advisor | Silver Partner

Kia ora @FlyingKiwi 

We finsihed the new version in the weekend – it's ready to deploy.

Any chance we could have a chat ?

I'm assuming you're in NZ, or have you flown overseas?

Keen to learn more about how you use the Age and or Birthday.

Feel free to send me a message with your calendar link.

Cheers

Mike