HubSpot Ideas

palves

Database Backups

Last week we experienced a situation where our data become duplicated and thereby corrupt.  Hubspot had to issue a fix, however our data remains comprimised.

We need an automated backup process so in the future we are able to recover the information that was missing.

36 Comentarios
Raaf69
Miembro

Good morning all,

We are fresh in the HS community and started building and filling our HS recently. One of our first questions was "what about back up in case of emergency" For now HS doesn't provide in any kind of back up, but we highly recommend that they will in the near future.

Mark.

Netherlands

TaryneJenayT
Miembro

In speaking with an IT team, they told me to ask this specific question: How can I create full automated backups to satisfy our disaster recovery and/or business continuity plan?

M2
Miembro

+1

cwellavize
Miembro

Definitely would like this - it's a requirement of a data security standard that we're working towards, that we have a backup solution for all of our data.

mariakorr
Miembro

Hello all!

@yatishm, @Hopinator ,  @cwellavize @M2 @TaryneJenayT @Raaf69 

Here at Rewind, we're building automated Hubspot backup. If needed, you'll be able to restore your Hubspot account to any point in time. 

Here's more information: https://rewind.com/products/backups/hubspot/

I'll be happy to hear more about your needs when it comes to HubSpot back up and give you early access. Please contact me at maria.korolenko[at]rewind.io

Maria 

jschroeffel
Colaborador | Partner nivel Platinum

That is great @mariakorr. We are already a rewind partner and leverage it on all our shopify builds.  Now, this shouldnt get HubSpot off the hook, this is one of my core problems with where the software has gone in the last three-five years.  Its move from software to platform means that the software doesn't have as strong of features as it used to have.  This is a great example, it should be a native backup at their pricepoints, not an app.

With that said, rewind is a great app and we will leverage it on our client portals.

SPalgon
Miembro

Should be similar to GoogleSuite where you can "revert back to previous edits" - maybe not each edit but perhaps revert back to a previous day

FHackmann
Miembro

The feature is still missing 4 years later!

KMarkowkski
Miembro

can not believe this is NOT an option. 

jschroeffel
Colaborador | Partner nivel Platinum

2019 i couldn't believe there was no backup.  Last year, still no backup tool.  Now, no backup.  Third enterprise project in three years where no backup solution OR recommended marketplace app.  Name another enterprise SAAS solution with no backup solution.  

KGarratt
Miembro

This is top priority for us too. I need a backup solution for our HS website. HubSpot please sort this out.

faithantion
Colaborador

@jschroeffel You put my frustration with HubSpot into the perfect words: "Name another enterprise SaaS solution with no backup solution" - I find it aggregious that HubSpot markets their solution as "Enterprise-level," charges premium subscription rates, encourages us to build all our processes and data into their platform and then can't, in 2022, provide a basic answer to this question other than "consider 3rd party backup". That was the response to me from HubSpot technical support last month. It's been 5 years since the original post; it would be nice for HubSpot to respond.

TomasCarlsson
Miembro

Looking for a backup restore point integrated solution aswell for Hubspot CMS Hub (Website page, Landing pages).

Top priority!

TesaReichts
Colaborador

+1

chrisasmith
Miembro

@faithantion Miro also does not have an automated backup solution ... in the last two years a couple of 3rd parties have cobbled together something resembling automated backup, and you can back up each file manually in Miro (though if it is big, you have to break it into pieces to back up and you have to get Miro Support involved to restore).  So, unfortunately, this is kinda becoming common 

TThayne
Participante

Having this capability is a critical issue for us. In addition to our company operations relying on this database for accuracy, our company policy requires us to have some kind of backup and disaster recovery plan.  When does Hubspot expect to rollout a solution to this?