HubSpot Ideas

FransLeys

[Data Sync Request] dotmailer / DotDigital

PieSync supported syncing dotmailer/ DotDigital. You can keep using PieSync through 2021, but in the meantime we're checking if we need to prioritize turning this into a data sync app? Please upvote! Thanks.

8 Replies
Amy4

The Marketing Hub email builder Hubspot offers isn't as flexible as DotDigital, and I currently sync via Piesync, but there isn't a connection currently available to DotDigital.

FransLeys
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @Amy4  - can you please upvote this existing idea so you'll get an update when we release this connector in Data Sync? 

JLloyd

This is mission critical for us. We'd rather move from Hubspot than Dot Digital if the current service with have via PyeSynch is not available at the end of 2021.

FransLeys
HubSpot Product Team

@JLloyd Thanks for raising this - and commenting here. I'll move this to planning phase so we can get you onboarded well before the end of the year.

FransLeys
HubSpot Product Team

Amy4

Hi 

I received an email about this today - is the connection to DotDigital via HubSpot going to be developed? And do we have a timescale for this? 

Thanks

Amy

FransLeys
HubSpot Product Team

@Amy4 you probably received an email because I moved your (separate) idea to this existing forum post which already had some other folks voting/commenting 🙂

we'll indeed be releasing the DotDigital connector, well before the end of the year.

FransLeys
HubSpot Product Team

Good news! This data sync is now live!

Contact syncing unlimited. Default mappings are free, while custom field mappings requires an upgrade to Operations Hub Starter.

@JLloyd @Amy4