HubSpot Ideas

DarraghBlake

[Data Sync Request] Statistics on the Data Sync

We're, or at least I'm not, able to see any data on the contacts that are being synced between platforms.

With PieSync, you can see the following:

• Number of contacts added to HubSpot
  • Number of contacts updated within HubSpot
  • Number of contacts added to the other tool
  • Number of contacts updated within the other tool
  • Number of contacts in sync
  • Number of contacts excluded
  • Number of duplicates
  • Failing syncs and why they failed
  • Overall status of the sync

HubSpot Data Sync doesn't have any of this information, that I know of.

I understand that PieSync will be active until the end of the year but is this on the roadmap to be included within HubSpot Data Sync?

I do see that data is getting synced by going to each tool and comparing data after some period of time. But it feels very MVP atm - which is fine given that it just launched.

DarraghBlake_0-1622717684983.png

6件のコメント
EwoutM
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi Darragh! 

Thanks for submitting this idea. We are actually already working on a first version of Health for Data Sync. Stay tuned!

Ewout

ステータスに更新: In Planning
EwoutM
HubSpot製品開発チーム

willandrew
メンバー

Agreed! We're also looking for a HubSpot Sync Dashboard - similar to the PieSync Dashboard which is currently available.

katherineladue
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Any update on this? Or alternatively, any good workarounds to determine why something hasn't synced in the meantime?

nealrobinson
メンバー

as above . .any update please  ??

we have been a long time user of cazoomi (for sync between netsuite and  other systems)  - unable in this instance because opportunity sync  not an option  - they provide full audit trail of records processed via a GUI + email  - surprised not an option here.

ステータスに更新: Delivered
FransLeys
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Health is now live! You can see it on your data sync connections.