HubSpot Ideas

FransLeys

[Data Sync Request] Odoo

PieSync supported syncing Odoo. You can keep using PieSync through 2021, but in the meantime we're checking if we need to prioritize turning this into a data sync app? Please upvote! Thanks.

7 Comentarios
Estado actualizado a: In Planning
FransLeys
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Estado actualizado a: In Beta
FransLeys

I have a beta version of this connector available right now. If you like access feel free to DM me and let me know your hubspot account id (portal)

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
FransLeys

We have just released this connection - it's available in the data sync collection of apps.

DWilsonBE
Miembro

Hi - is it possible to use the Odoo sync with a self hosted Odoo installation?

adamlfoster
Miembro | Partner

Just synching a clients account to Odoo.

I want to pass all data one way from HubSpot to Odoo.

When deal = closed won then synch and add deal to Odoo won stage.

This all works well. I can pass over the associated company name but crucially I cannot pass over the associated contact person of that deal. (Even with operations hub custom mapping). Its useless to know the deal name without the contact at the company who agreed the deal.

Anyway around this?

FransLeys

@adamlfoster agreed. the issue is that the associated contacts to opportunities in Odoo aren't truly contacts but require setting an opportunity role (going off memory, I believe this is how it worked functionally), and we can't have our data sync pull that type of indirect association off. 

I can't think of a workaround through data sync, it'll have to happen through some other integration app.

adamlfoster
Miembro | Partner

Many thanks for taking the time to respond. 

I think I can use the Quotes API to get all of the data I need including line items, etc