HubSpot Ideas

FransLeys

[Data Sync Request] Lever

PieSync supported syncing Lever. You can keep using PieSync through 2021, but in the meantime we're checking if we need to prioritize turning this into a data sync app? Please upvote! Thanks.

7 Replies
PJourdan

Hey Frans, 

We have these two tools and synchronizing HUBSPOT and LEVER would definitely help us to have updated candidates (Lever) DataBase .

Thank you for this idea, I upvoted!!

PS : For them, who had the issue, I am trying to cope with Lever Support, who in "theory.."could intégrate the data through a CSV template ( not working at this moment...) 

Here are the details concerning the process in the case, could be a temporary solution : 

https://help.lever.co/hc/en-us/articles/204498425-How-do-I-add-multiple-import-many-candidates-

Philippe 

SFEIR 

Sdiddy407
Contributor

If you want Lever to Hubspot integration please vote so their support team can begin working on it.

CLlCK THIS LINK TO VOTE: https://leverpartner.com/requested

PJourdan

Hey Sdiddy,

Thank you for supporting and sharing the link, I shared with SFEIR teams as well to upvote 🙂 

Best,

Philippe 

SFEIR

FransLeys
HubSpot Product Team

Expected early 2022

PJourdan

Hi Frans, 

In the meantime we are waiting  for Hubspot<=>Lever APIs, I would like to add something : 

=> What happens now : 

In a case where we have a candidate already in Lever, and we want to update for example, his participation in one of our event, with a tag: "event java sfeir".

We don't want duplicated candidates: because most of our hiring is long-term, with many "touchpoints" so I let you imagine if the same candidate participates in 10 events before joining us, we don't want to see 10 duplicates in Lever to manage...

=>What we expect to improve candidate data management :

An API that is able to update Lever candidate profiles ( for them who are already in Lever)  each time they are in touch with us ( through Hubspot ) with a tag 

OR

Create automatically new candidate profiles in Lever ( for them who are not in Lever, called "new leads") 

Then we can treat them properly, in a personalized manner, and bounce back depending on their status and different touchpoints we had with them. 

Do you think it is doable?

Best,

Philippe 

00352 661 554 871 

jourdan.p@sfeir.com 

PS: do not hesitate to interact or call if you need clarifications

FransLeys
HubSpot Product Team

@PJourdan I never got (or missed) a notification for your question here... Terribly sorry .

We're limited in the API of Lever, it's a one way sync only from Lever to HubSpot. We can't update nor create candidates.

It's a question you should direct towards Lever I'm afraid?

I can give you beta access to the sync app - its release is imminent. 

app.hubspot.com_data-sync_19920382_app_514896(HD 1080) (1).png

  

FransLeys
HubSpot Product Team