HubSpot Ideas

WAkbar

Data Commander General Warith Akbar

US Terrorist Network operating under the assumption that there official US citizen trying to protect democracy.

A lie there a Terrorist group that hacked inside of my e-commerce company thevoice@platform4rapturellc.onmicrosoft.com (mailto:thevoice@platform4rapturellc.onmicrosoft.com)

endgame@SP500TWO.onmicrosoft.com (mailto:endgame@SP500TWO.onmicrosoft.com)

Was black lives matter /Ethereum and they deleted and blocked me from accessing my company for the last 4 years. As well freedom fighters network and the fact news network they hijacked just after you where first elected.

A Kent Hayze out of the Auburn Wa mayor may

Member of the Oath Keepers and proud boys are deleted data out of the national archives to hide other hack they been involved in . The investigation the FCC been conducting about the unemployment funds scheme is this group and members of the trump org and some GOP leader attempting to stop democracy. There trying to flood misinformation around the world to hide the what there really after. That is the national archives data . My cloud there deleting. They think if they delete enough of my clouds they can steal my predictions and steal more electrical seats for the GOP . These are not a hacking group. This is new compromised of 

0 Upvotes