HubSpot Ideas

RyanBarbour

Dashboards Private for User Teams

It would be great if there was a way to make Dashboards private for users of a specific team. We have many different teams and we would like it if only users of a specific team could view a dashboard.

23 Commentaires
NB2004
Participant

This is a great idea!

katrinaokeefe
Membre

This is very important and should be at the companies discresion as to which teams can see what information

tsatc
Membre

I agree. This would be a great feature for us as well. 

mzager
Contributeur

Very much agreed, this would be a great feature to have.

Pivot
Membre

This is exactly what we were looking for, as well.

CassyBucher
Membre

I agree 100% this is what i'm trying to do for four different states and stores within those states.

LizO
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Elite

We need this too.  Sharing a dashboard of reports with a certain team.  This also eliminateds the clutter of unnessary public reports in all users dashboard that are not applicable to their duties. 

Let me go a step further, offering a drop down of our users and pick a-la-cart from the list.  Does anyone else have mangers who want reports but don't want their teams to view them? 

acjandler
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

I'd like  to (at a minimum) be able to limit access to dashboards by team. 

CassyBucher
Membre

Agreed, team owner shouldn't even have an option to choose another dash board but the one designed for them. Also, the sales persons "sales dashboard" should automaticually come up when they sign in and have no other option to even view in a drop down menu. 

Chemique
Membre

This is a really good idea! As our company's designated marketing guru, I have reports that I only want my management team to view. Likewise, I have reports that I only want my sales team to view as well. Currently, if the report is 'shared' everyone can view it. If it's 'private,' no one can view it unless I set up a reoccuring email. The reoccuring email only sends a snapshot and doesn't give access to the full reporting functionality. Please address this in the near future HubSpot!

NCO
Contributeur de premier rang

Make this change Hubspot! Make it happen!

Matthewmah
Membre

It will be brilliant if the dashboard can be designed to limit access to specific users.  I believe it's pretty simple to design that. Put it under settings > users & teams> toggle access off/on dashboard reports. If we can limit the access to a specific report that would be even better. Hope that implementation happens soonest. Need it urgently. Thank you Hubspot Team!!!!

dave
Participant

YES yes yes. When is this happening? We need to have the option to either block the dashboard or block specific reports.

LizO
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Elite

Some of you are looking for ways to make and share reports with only some of your users.  I think upvoting this idea about allowing 1 user to be part of multiple teams would help as well. 

We are a manufacturer with multiple product lines and don't want to clutter our different sales teams dashboards with info about an unrelated product line.  More options on dashboards and teams would really help!

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
AnnaPerko
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Bettinarf
Contributeur

We need this too. 

DevinRZC_DM
Participant

Just like Slack and other mediums, it's nice to be able to silo stuff like this!

TH21
Membre

More specific, individual permissioning would be better, but this would be a good stepping stone!

Membre

This definatelly necesarry. 

William_Clayton
Membre

I really need this function too.  The management team needs to drill down to activity data levels that normal users dont' need to see and shoudl be concerned about.